What's new

NOLF 2 Demo

sk8bloke22

roll for life
ok, i wanna test The Gimp out, so here's some shots from the new Nolf 2 demo, which has amazing gfx btw, and is very nicely playable at 1600x1200 for moi.

RPGlover12

Yeah dude is there is a mutli player feature or not or just a single player ??? and will it work on xp coz Nolf 1 didn't work except on 98 though.

OP
sk8bloke22

sk8bloke22

roll for life
nolf 1 worked fine on XP, i finished the game on it. and nolf 2 works fine 2. there is not multiplayer feature in the demo, but the game was always about single player, and it is usually pretty funny. im sorta stuck and i dunno where to go, this game seems harder than the first one.

OP
sk8bloke22

sk8bloke22

roll for life
MSI geforce ti4200 @300/615, i believe slightly faster than a stock gf4 ti4400, although only 64megs of ram.

crhylove

Banned
other games...

i can't tell you how happy i am you have the gimp now bloke, those shots RULE... i can't wait for hot pursuit 2 to come out this month... the original is still on my hd and a favorite in LAN parties even to this day!!

/edit oh and for the record... at <$100 the geforce 3 ti 200 is a REALLY kick butt card. all you bargain shoppers can get real similar screenies with it.....

Last edited:
OP
sk8bloke22

sk8bloke22

roll for life
i got my ti4200 for under £100, actually £89, from ww.scan.co.uk , although i do believe the price has gone up for some fucked up reason, i think they undercharged me, oh well. its still only £100. the MSI card i hav can easily clock to ti4400 speeds and above, which means ur getting a ti4400 for much much less.

Stezo2k

S-2K
yea, they didnt use dx9 in the ut2003 demo due to hardly anyone having it, but they might use it in the full version ;) depending when the release date is

Stez