New TR64 Ogl Ver 0.7.1beta

icepir8

Hi TR64 ogl fans,

Here is a beta of my plugin.

some of the improvements are
  1. Better texture loads.
  2. better support of paletted textures.
  3. Perfect Dark looks better. :)
  4. Other roms that used palleted textures look much better, ie. Star Fox and NBA Hangtime.
    [/list=1]

Cheers!

Icepir8

lasly

Joe Silvera
Great great news !!

Thx for all ur work

Gonna try it right now

"This has been downloaded 4 time(s)."

:((( , make some replies !!!!

Last edited:

crhylove

Banned
right on!!! i'm expecting a new mobo today, and then i'll give it a whirl!!

any word on dr. mario? you're last release is OH SO CLOSE on that one, and it is unemulated at present. (and 4 player dr. mario rules over snes 2 player, so no spam.. lol)

rhy

Flea

The mandatory question begs...can we look forward to a source release? I'm sure several Mac OS X users would appreciate it.

sk8bloke22

roll for life
eek, i cant seem to get any games to work, perfect dark just gives me a plugin error, as do most games ive tried. ill keep trying, not quite sure wats wrong, ive tried 1964 and pj64.

sk8bloke22

roll for life
i fixed it, but i think there could be issues with the supplied .ini. im using my own .ini (actually tested by lsougi ages and ages ago), so i replaced it with that, and everythings working fine. perfect dark looks great, btw anyone know any cheats to get all the levels cos i wanna check the spycam, and stuff like that, and for some reason the cheats supplied dont work for me.

Stezo2k

S-2K
cool, ill try this later when im not @ college, nice to see u continuing your gr8 work on the n64 emulation scene :)

Stez

yeah the plug in is awesome but I get a memory error when I try to play Zelda, but the games that work for me look damn awesome...
maybe I'll try a dif ini later when I'm at home

LazerTag

Leap of Faith
The INI goes with the plugin itself in the plugin folder, correct?

where can I get my hands on different INI's for this? or are there any?

Thanks a bunch icepir8! The games that I have had luck getting to work so far do look quite awesome to say the least. :)

sk8bloke22

roll for life
woo hoo, slougi u released it. i could only use urs cos for some reason the one bundled with tr64 kept causing plugin exceptions in almost all games, dunno why. anyway, alls good. the zelda games are looking sweet. nice improvements.