What's new

Nrage released 1.81!!

crhylove

Banned
any ideas what's new in this version?

will download and comment when $^*& mobo gets here.... should be today!!

rhy

Stezo2k

S-2K
cool, this plugin is gr8, i used an older version of the plugin before, and this one seems to be a hell of a lot smoother, especially in goldeneye ;)

Stez

crhylove

Banned
i'm having rumble pak emulation problems with my wingman rumblepad. it won't let me alter the rumble settings, nor does it rumble... any ideas? i'm gonna double check the old plugin and make sure it works in there. (it used to but this machine has gone through many iterations already :D)

rhy

Stezo2k

S-2K
crhylove said:
i'm having rumble pak emulation problems with my wingman rumblepad. it won't let me alter the rumble settings, nor does it rumble... any ideas? i'm gonna double check the old plugin and make sure it works in there. (it used to but this machine has gone through many iterations already :D)

rhy

(might sound stupid but) hmm, i have you tried upgrading your wingman rumblepad drivers ;)

Stez

Doomulation

?????????????????????????
What's new?
History:

Release 1.81:
Added: Default Profile & default Shortcuts.
Changed: can now open read-only Files, some old & unecessary checks removed
Interface tweaked a bit.

:(

pj64er

PJ64 Lubba
When i use a combination of Nrage 1.81 and TR64 OGL 0.7.2beta, and pj64 1.5, the whole emulator crashes. I can do this over and over again, it always crashes when you start a game (ie after double-clicking a rom). Im reporting this here as opposed to TR64's forum because the windows error message blames the input plugin.

crhylove

Banned
the new plug werx gr8 for me, and no stez, that wasn't a stupid idea, in fact that solved it (although i already had the idea and implemented it before your reply) ;) but yeah, it worx great now, best plug out imho. oh, and i still want to have mem and rumble pak, although i hear this is maybe impossible in n64 emu, but a man can dream, right?

rhy

Stezo2k

S-2K
crhylove said:
the new plug werx gr8 for me, and no stez, that wasn't a stupid idea, in fact that solved it (although i already had the idea and implemented it before your reply) ;) but yeah, it worx great now, best plug out imho. oh, and i still want to have mem and rumble pak, although i hear this is maybe impossible in n64 emu, but a man can dream, right?

rhy

glad 2 hear that m8 ;) should be quite possible to have a mempack & rumblepack emulated, it doesnt sound that hard, theres gotta be a plugin that supports it

Stez

Stezo2k

S-2K
actually i remember there was a perithial for n64 that pluged into the controller and had mempack/rumble pack in one, shouldnt be hard to emulate if theres the right documentation on it ;)

Stez

rayik

The mempak works for me with this plug in. I had to configure it first. The default configuration it came with didn't point to a real location on the hard drive. Once configured, mempak worked fine.

Created a folder to hold mempaks. Then in the mempak screen configured it to look for that folder. Used it to create mempak and it worked fine in the games. I've created several mempak files and you can pick which one you want to use (and if you name the file a name of the game that's on it, it's easy to figure out which one to use).

In fact, where different games prompt you to insert mempak and then rumble pak, you can use both. Just go to configure input plug in and change to the one you want and save.

Great plug in.

gokuss4

Meh...
n-rage i hope you get transfer pak working without the need of an adaptoid, just by loading gameboy saves into a save directory. that would be cool :)