What's new

Gta3

CoDeX

Emutalk Member
seat.JPG

fordka.JPG

RPGlover12

this game is pretty cool try it out anchel u will like it :) but needs a good graphic card though and i dont have that ;)

Stezo2k

S-2K
hehe works gr8 for me :) wish unlreal2003 was a bit faster tho ;)

u can get new gta3 cars from gta3forums.com

Stez

DuDe

Emu64 Staff
Stezo2k said:
hehe works gr8 for me :)
Damn, you`re probably one of the "lucky ones"... My system is pretty similar to yours, except from the processor (yours is better) and the RAM (I got about 448mb`s of it). I didn`t try it with the 448mb setup, but it worked like crap when I had 192.

Josep

eyerun4phun
o yea, almost forgot about gta3;) cool car editing pics though;) anyone mess around with the picture mod's on people's faces?? haha, i should post a few sc's of mine;)

Stezo2k

S-2K
DuDe said:
Stezo2k said:
hehe works gr8 for me :)
Damn, you`re probably one of the "lucky ones"... My system is pretty similar to yours, except from the processor (yours is better) and the RAM (I got about 448mb`s of it). I didn`t try it with the 448mb setup, but it worked like crap when I had 192.

well GTA3 kinda requires quite a bit of system spec, i have to run it 640x480 to get it @ 60FPS, hopefully they will release a patch that speeds up the game (i cant see why it doesnt work on your system when its perfect on a 300mhz Ps2) Quite a lot of ppl have been complaining about laggyness on their systems (even ones better than mine) So hopefully they'll think of something to speed up the game :)

Stez

Harteex

Harteex das Brot
lagged heavily on my 700 mhz AMD with GeForce 4 mx 440.
haven't tried it on this 1.2 ghz duron though...

crhylove

Banned
wierd, i've gotten it to run on some crappy machines b4. but yeah, it IS an ineffecient 3d engine or something. there's NO comparison to many others out currently with regards to efficiency. i wonder why they don't just use crystal space or something? the gameplay rules in that game though.

rhy

RJA

The PC Wiz
CoDeX,

Don't you think you should have display 1024x768 @ 70hz,
instead of 1024x768 @ 60hz? It would be flickering if you don't.