What's new

Animal Forest...

Matt Lukin

hey everyone.. i'd like to know what's the status on this rom (i dont have it and honestly cant really find it ??? )

it isnt listed in project64.rdb and thats why i was wondering...

iq_132

Banned
For some reason, I think that it's a bit less than 10% that speak Japanese, but I get this strange feeling that quite a few members don't speak English as their primary language. :)

Anchel

The Xpaniard
Me, RPGlover, and many more.
I would say that more than the 40% don't speak english as their main language.
And who in here can speak spanish?
For now, I only know 2 more members that do, and they are from Spain. What about all of you, can you speak at least some of it? It's funny to see people writting things that they don't really know what they mean or how to spell them. TRY!

Maximus

C'mon, it's not funny when someone try to ask a question. Although I know a few language e.g. Chinese, English, Cantonese, Malay, and a little bit Japanese. I still make mistakes in every language, everyone make mistakes.

Cobra95

Doubutsu No Mori works fairly well, but there are serious issues with transparency effects (rain drops, leaves shaking on a tree, etc, produce opaque rectangles). Also, the inventory screen is kinda screwed up, with a big black box obscuring the top-left quarter of the inventory, and some occasional garbage. It's still usable, though, with some creative moving around of items.

Dell Dimension 8100 Desktop
i850 mobo
1.4 GHz P4
256 MB PC800 RDRAM
Geforce 3 Ti 200
SB AudioPCI 64V
Windows Me
Jabo's Direct3D 6 1.5
Jabo's DirectSound 1.5

OP
M

Matt Lukin

speaking of languages... i'm portuguese, so english isnt my primary language obviously (neither is spanish...so that you american people know, lol)

i dont know japanese either but i can figure it out a bit

Godlance

Hey Anchel I'm from Madrid, Spain too, so my primary language is also spanish and you people wait about 10 years or more and I will speak japanese too LOL...

Anchel

The Xpaniard
LOL!
There's many spanish people registering in emutalk lately. About you, Matt Lukin, I know some bit of portuguese (it's almost like spanish :p), but I couldn't start a conversation in portuguese.