-Game section:

-Games to come out:
-Game & Watch gallery 4 preview
-Yoshi's Island for GBA (more pics)
-Bomberman Jetters- First pics
-Street Fighter Alpha 3 (more pics)
-Some "Gods" pics
-Soccer Kid (about to come out) pics
-Kirby: Nightmare in Dremland pics (yes, more)
-Super Monkey Ball Jr.
-Gekido Advance Video

-Games out:
-Comix Zone (already out) pics
-Hardware Zone:
-PSOne screen with GBA
-News:
-Bad news for Nintendo fans
-Box Art Zone
-Your comments (please)
Ending

Last edited:

blizz

the "bad" news for Nintendo Fans is that the almost official rumour mill says Nintendo made a mint selling Rare to Microsoft

Josep

eyerun4phun
blizz said:
the "bad" news for Nintendo Fans is that the almost official rumour mill says Nintendo made a mint selling Rare to Microsoft

made a mint? doesn't that mean they made a whole crap-load of money?;)

OP
Anchel

Anchel

The Xpaniard
Whoops! Sorry for not finishing my post. There was a storm where I live and the electricity shuted down. I'll finish this issue now

OP
Anchel

Anchel

The Xpaniard
Hardware zone:
About the news, I was going to talk about Rare's selling to Microsoft, but since it looks like you all know about it, I'll shut up for now...

OP
Anchel

Anchel

The Xpaniard
Now this is the ending of issue #4 of GBA pics online (called before as GBA news and pics).
The last section is for comments (please). I'm want to hear not only comments about the pics and the games, but about this "idea" of the "GBA pics online" magazine. I suppose you will want me to add more sections to the next issue, so feel free to post your ideas (however, I don't gurantee I'll do them)

GBA pics online TM
All the pics in this issue belong to GameBoy Land.
The using, copying, cutting, and more things like that which I don't have time to describe without my permission will be punished with my anger :devil:

OP
Anchel

Anchel

The Xpaniard
Also, if you didn't know, this helps a lot to increase post account :devil:
Whoops! I thougth I was editing the old text :devil: ;)

OP
Anchel

Anchel

The Xpaniard
It is the Japanese version thought. Don't worry, Forgotten (VBA's creator) will soon release a new version that works with it.

DuDe

Emu64 Staff
As you can see, half of this thread was removed.
This is my last warning : if I ever see another spam fest like this one, I will block the access to this forum from you both, and to be precise, from all the forums that I am moderating.