What's new

Heeeeeeeeeeelp!!! X.x

Vegitunks

Hiya, I have a question for someone... or anyone for that matter. When I run :pj64: an error window pops up saying "Current GFX dll could not be used please selected another one". That's not a typo there either, it actually said "please selected another", but anyways. I'm not completely sure what I'm supposed to do with that, and I couldn't find a GFX dll anywhere :angry:!!! But I'm only troubleing myself with this because a lot of people say that Project 64 is the best :sly:, I've been using :nemu: pastly... :plain2:... and I'm willing to find a better one on that case. I hope someone can help me and prove my theory that my computer is all screwed up, or my VCD Card is too maybe. Or maybe it's just because it's a VooDoo 2... :sneaky: the Supra would work perfect with it but IT WONT PLAY ANY FREAKING ROMS :pissed:!!! Oh well, if I havn't lost ya already :sleepy: try and help a brother out, I heard all you's was the best with this kind of stuff! :thumbsup: Oh and if it's easier for you somehow just e-mail me. Or just check out my profile to IM me on Yahoo or whatever messengers I have. Well I've been talking to long, cya!

Smiff

Emutalk Member
Yer hopefully Zil will let me rewrite the error messages for 1.4, he's a fine programmer but perhaps English ain't his forte ;)

Hmm lemme see...

"Default or selected video plugin failed to initialise. Consult plugin documentation or try alternative video plugin."

You can't use PJ with a Voodoo2.