What's new

SSF screenshots

madfredtk

Proud Frenchman
Here are some screenshots taken with SSF version 0.06 alpha. In my mind, SSF is still the best Saturn Emulator (In fact, I think that Saturn is more for the 2D games and SSF for the 3D ones).

Virtua Cop 2

flow``

flow``
i really need to buy VC2, i've got the first one and love it (i have the virtua gun)

it's so cool :D

OP
madfredtk

madfredtk

Proud Frenchman
Virtua Cop 2 is the first game I ever played on a Saturn. It was by a friend, the only one who had a saturn instead of a psone.
BTW, I'm sorry for the bad quality of the pictures. Bad JPEG compression.

OP
madfredtk

madfredtk

Proud Frenchman
Feel free to post screenshots here. It would be great if somebody with an ass-kicking computer could post screenshot with the FPS displayed.

sk8bloke22

roll for life
shit, virtua cop hasnt aged too good ;) . those gfx used to seem amazing. ah steep slope sliders is still a quality game. i need to buy some saturn games to play. how fast is ssf, is it playable?

OP
madfredtk

madfredtk

Proud Frenchman
No, not really, I mean it's a little faster than Satourne but still not playable (I suppose approximately 10 FPS)

Grant64

DC Emu Fanatic
I cannot wait for saturn games tobe playable!!! It has been too long - I think GiriGiri could make it come true - Oh I am off topic

Grant64

DC Emu Fanatic
I hate to correct you but in SSF the same bios looks like the one above! - Copy it to satourne and it displays the Jap one no matter what! I cannot get satourne to display the Euro Bios