What's new

Insults in CBFD?

ElGatoAzul

I'm playing Conker's Bad Fury Day with the U version rom, but all the insults are censored! Is the Europe version uncensored?
I REALLY LOVE this game ( the best N64 game imo) but playing it without insults left me a bittersweet taste....

please, don't respond me to download and try it, i'm on 56kb/s. ;)

OP
ElGatoAzul

ElGatoAzul

Ok thanks....

i don't think it is funnier with censor but is fun anyway....

:cry: @#&% !!

Anchel

The Xpaniard
Nos volvemos a encontrar ElGatoAzul. :)
Los únicos insultos que están censurados son aquellos que empiezan por "F" (lo puedes comprobar en los sonidos, cuando dicen f@#&)
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
We meet again, ElGatoAzul. :)
The only insults that are censored are those wich start with "F" (you can check that with the sounds, when they say f@#&)

Last edited:

2fast4u

wots wrong with the "f"-word? ;) the only use of censoring it is making white conservatives feel good ;)

Gent

The Soul Reaving Gentleman
Administrator
2fast4u said:
wots wrong with the "f"-word? ;) the only use of censoring it is making white conservatives feel good ;)

lol you think ? :p
& here is the rest of the world thinking it is to give young kids a better vocabulary ;)

OP
ElGatoAzul

ElGatoAzul

Why censoring words in a game classified "for mature audiences only" like conker?
I don't understand it. I'm not accustomed to this type of censor.
I don't know in yours,but in my country (spain), It's normal to use this type of vocabulary between adults....
for example, the tv never has censored the insults... why in a game for adults?
Is too hard to understant it for me.....

Anchel

The Xpaniard
ElGatoAzul said:
for example, the tv never has censored the insults...
Excepto con los programas de TV americanos
----------------------------------------------------
Except with american TV programs ;)

neoak

Triforce of Something...
Sinceramente, para apreciar mejor el juego, mira a otro jugar. Yo veo a mi hermano de 12 jugandolo (sip, 12) y cuando veo las secuencias de video me echo a reir mucho mas que si lo estuviera jugando. Lo tengo en el N64 real con mucho orgullo. La escena de NeoConker es muy buena, asi como la del toro y el Poo.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sincerely, to see how really is the game, watch another person playing. When i see my 12 years old brother (Yep, 12) and i see the Videos secuences, i laugh much more than if i were playing it. Oh! yeah, i own the real N64 With A lot of Pride! The NeoConker secuence and the bully is very funny!.

Anchel

The Xpaniard
neoak said:
Sinceramente, para apreciar mejor el juego, mira a otro jugar. Yo veo a mi hermano de 12 jugandolo (sip, 12) y cuando veo las secuencias de video me echo a reir mucho mas que si lo estuviera jugando. Lo tengo en el N64 real con mucho orgullo. La escena de NeoConker es muy buena, asi como la del toro y el Poo.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sincerely, to see how really is the game, watch another person playing. When i see my 12 years old brother (Yep, 12) and i see the Videos secuences, i laugh much more than if i were playing it. Oh! yeah, i own the real N64 With A lot of Pride! The NeoConker secuence and the bully is very funny!.
¿Desde cuando puedes hablar tu español?:!!!: :crazy:
-----------------------------------------------------------------------
Since when can you speak spanish?

Stezo2k

S-2K
Anchel said:
neoak said:

¿Desde cuando puedes hablar tu español?:!!!: :crazy:
-----------------------------------------------------------------------
Since when can you speak spanish?

heh, ever heard of translation websites ;)

Stez

Anchel

The Xpaniard
2fast4u, everything I say in spanish is also translated into english, 'cos that guy "ElGatoAzul" told me long ago that he doesn't speak english really well.
And Stezo, I do know 'bout them, but I never use them, 'cos they never translate correctly. I don't think he used one of them, for it is perfect translation