What's new

About Lac's Audio Plugin.....

StonedConker

is there any way to use nemu's audio plugin(by lac)in other emus?.both pj and 1964 can load the basic audio.dll(regognise as indian plugin.)but no sound at allc only some scratches.I guess it has different coding from the other plugins but it would be nice to test it in other emus cause i think the 0.7a has nice sound...so is it possible ?

pj64er

PJ64 Lubba
ive tried it (when i was young and stupid and new to n64 emulation).

i remembered that all ived got is this humming noise

cooliscool

Nintendo Zealot
If you rename jabo's video to Video.dll and delete nemu's old one it'll do something (not much, but it *seems* to try to work) :p :D

LaC

that nemu 0.7a AUDIO.DLL was released with the zilmar spec accidently. Actually I think it will work if the emulator using it, also uses big endian (i dont think there are any except nemu 0.7a). The plugin has been changed significantly enough to no longer make it zilmar spec compatible. So don't expect nemu 0.8 plugins to be compatible with any other emu.

tooie

hey LaC good to see you in the land of the living .. hope everything is great for you .. nice to see you around again.

jollyrancher

When that plugin came out it was by far the best audio plugin... and is was "about" to be released with the "new" Nemu 0.8... talk about getting hopes up. I think Jabo's new audio plugin has finally caught up.

Stezo2k

S-2K
LaC said:
that nemu 0.7a AUDIO.DLL was released with the zilmar spec accidently.

wow, so it actally works in pj64 etc? if yes, where can i get it? cuz i doubt it would work by renaming mine and puting it in my 1964 folder. Thanx for one of the best audio plugins :) good to see u around

Stez