What's new

Best Multiplayer Game

SyReN

hmm i wanna hear you N64 nutties...(sorry that waesnt fine said lol ) but i wanna hear your appinion what is the best multiplayer out there yet?.....looking forward to hear the answers :)

Sierra

Sierra Fan
Best multiplayer game.

Definetly <B>Mario Kart 64</B>, I have played it with my parents and friends. We started playing it about 2 years ago and we are still playing the game, sometimes 4 players at the same time, that is the best entertainment there is! :happy:.

Paler

The Best Multiplayer Game Is Perfect Dark.It have the best options that I never see in a multiplayer game and it have a very large entertaiment.It's like a drug,jajaja.This Game is cool:inlove: :happy: :D :thumbsup: :pj64:

Gelon.com

Que pasa neng!
eeeeeeeemmmmmmmmmmm Perfect Dark, GoldenEye, Conkers and Turok rage wars ( the unike multiplayer game for n64 ).....NGE64 ( for me ) and Didy kong racing too.

Eagle

aka Alshain
Mario Kart 64 or Donkey Kong Racing, As for all those first person shooter games, though some will disagree, they dont work well without a mouse so they arent so good on console systems.

Josep

eyerun4phun
jvolel said:
aside from cbfd suppaaaa smaaassssh brooodderrs (super smash brothers)

SOME ONE HAD TO SAY IT!!!!:) jeeez, i was wondering why i didn't see it higher up on the list;)

Zoomer

I know this is 64 were talkin' but for all of you who haven't used MAME (Arcade) you must play Marvel Super Heroes vs Street Fighter with your friends (if you have multiple gamepads) this game is simply INTENSE

Faerin

Blank is my name
Super Smash BrothersSuper Smash BrothersSuper Smash BrothersSuper Smash BrothersSuper Smash BrothersSuper Smash BrothersSuper Smash BrothersSuper Smash BrothersSuper Smash BrothersSuper Smash BrothersSuper Smash BrothersSuper Smash BrothersSuper Smash BrothersSuper Smash BrothersSuper Smash BrothersSuper Smash BrothersSuper Smash BrothersSuper Smash BrothersSuper Smash BrothersSuper Smash BrothersSuper Smash Brothers 'nuff said

crhylove

Banned
mario kart is good multi, but we play LOTS of dr. mario around here, on various consoles AND in emus. (even in emus over the LAN, sometimes), but actually since i have a LAN, it is mostly quake 2, though ut2k3 is starting to become a fast replacement. i don't know why nobody liked quake 3 as much as quake 2, for a while there was an urban terror addiction, actually that may be the mose multiplayed game in this house on a per hour basis, but as for n64 emu it'd have to be:

dr. mario.
mario kart
pokemon puzzle league
perfect dark
ridge racer
mortal kombat 4
snowboard kids 2

actually snowboard kids 2 should be higher on the list we play that ALOT around here.

in case any of you are wondering at our bizzarre choices, well, we also smoke A WHOLE LOTTA WEED, so that may effect our group dynamics in a strange way.

rhy