What's new

Still Alive

Duncan

N64 Addict
Just wanted to let everyone know we didnt die or anything, lol, been working hard on the next release, its just taking time to get all the things done we want to, and for those of you who are trying out Jabo's v1.5 plugins (released with PJ 1.5) with 1964, be careful, as some games will have "pauses" which can freeze the emu during play or when trying to exit, and i wouldnt recommend using a CF value any higher than 3 or you may have flickering and other undesired effects.

RPGlover12

u've done a great job guys i thought ur dead but ur not :) hope to see the next realese run 99% of the games ;)

Snake785

Prepare for Descent.
heh,I already noticed that with Jabo's 1.5 :p You may also get texture probs as well (especially with Zelda OoT). Anyways, its great to hear that its still being worked on and I can't wait to see the next release! :)

jollyrancher

for those of you who are trying out Jabo's v1.5 plugins (released with PJ 1.5) with 1964, be careful, as some games will have "pauses" which can freeze the emu during play or when trying to exit

Yeah, same problem with some games in PJ64. I assume this means that the older Jabo 1.4 plugin should be used with these games when the next 1964 comes out.

Engeljaeger

professional pessimist
Yeah...cool...I'm craving for the next release...but I got a question...
Will the next release have higher system requirements than the old one or equal or what?

pj64er

PJ64 Lubba
jollyrancher said:
for those of you who are trying out Jabo's v1.5 plugins (released with PJ 1.5) with 1964, be careful, as some games will have "pauses" which can freeze the emu during play or when trying to exit

Yeah, same problem with some games in PJ64. I assume this means that the older Jabo 1.4 plugin should be used with these games when the next 1964 comes out.

nope, the 1.5 plugin only has pauses with certain games. I believe Duncan is creating something to tell you when to use which (1.4 vs 1.5).