What's new

Pj64 1.3 Sux!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shane O Mac

Project 64 SUUUUUUUUUCKS! IT cant play Banjo-Tooie, it has illegal errors with WWF No Mercy 64 and Jet Force Gemini!!! Ive been waitin for it and i t sux now!

Smiff

Emutalk Member
lol, its been out since September, what were you waiting for?

Anyway thanks for the feedback! :p

Jfletcher

QUOTE : Project 64 SUUUUUUUUUCKS! IT cant play Banjo-Tooie, it has illegal errors with WWF No Mercy 64 and Jet Force Gemini!!! Ive been waitin for it and i t sux now!

You create something better then! Fuck!! :angry: :angry:

DuDe

Emu64 Staff
Lol, that has to be one of the funniest posts I read here, ever. The funniest thing is, is that you`re actually taking him seriously.

yogaman

Banned
well this and a few other posts are the da*m proof that this WHOLE forum is flooded with lamers...... *sigh*
I remember a time everything used to be different.....anyway, keep :pj64: up.....:) and don't take those *"@%ers serious!!!!!

RPGlover12

Shane O Mac said:
Project 64 SUUUUUUUUUCKS! IT cant play Banjo-Tooie, it has illegal errors with WWF No Mercy 64 and Jet Force Gemini!!! Ive been waitin for it and i t sux now!
:stupid:
and try 1964
:)

Jfletcher said:

You create something better then! Fuck!! :angry: :angry:

and you guys had a go at me when i made a thread about this sort of thing in talk of the town... /me grins

Doomulation

?????????????????????????
Why. he should be banned!
He comes here harassing the emulator which J & Zil has been working so hard with! Just to come and harass the emulator? That's not the idea to come to the messageboard.

bodie

yes,yes,yeeesssss

doomulation you can't spam ten posts and then ask for someone else to be banned :p .. I wish someone had told me months ago that pj sucked ,because i have only been using it to play my roms :) .. and Shane it does play most noteworthy games and runs them with considerable quality..

CpU MasteR

omg h4x
Hey Shane O Fag, If you want to play those games, GO BUY THEM! DONT BLAME THE AUTHORS, THEY ARE DOING THEIR BEST, DONT YOU DARE SAY IT YOU MOTHER FUCKER BECAUSE I WILL GO OVER THERE AND SHOW WHAT IT FEELS LIKE TO BE A BOOT!

Status
Not open for further replies.