What's new

resident evil 2 crashes at points in games

Sonarcade

I don't know about the rest of you, but I'm getting stuck at this point in the police station where you see a mauled police officer on the floor and you're trying to comfort him or something. In this movie scene, I just hear distortion which I managed to endure during the intro as well as during the gun shop movie, but then this garbled up noise doesn't stop and the characters are locked in place for at least 5 minutes.
I've used Rice's Daedalus graphic plugin as well as the default one and either way, the results are disappointing. I'm glad that I was able to make it this far though seeing as how I've read in other threads that this is virtually impossible to emulate. But since it's noted that the game's somewhat playable, I'm considering that not being able to pass a certain point of game due to technical issues hardly constitutes "playable" in my books. Anyway, thanks and happy emulating.

Sonarcade

AMD Tbird 750 MHz @ 1000 MHz
256 mb pc133
msi ms-6330a
wd 120 gb special edition
tnt2
windows xp

RPGlover12

wats ur tnt2 kind coz if its tnt2 m64 then dats a problem with the graphic card coz i had the same problem with my tnt2 m64 wat solved the prob dunno but i think when i changed the mother board it was fixed u betta check wats ur tnt2 and tell me