What's new

N64 emu for NT????

zilmar

Emulator Developer
if you use OGL plugin .. and muck around with keyboard only plugin .. not sure about audio maybe no sound .. pj64 can work in theory fine with nt4 ...

OP
C

Crono

i dont think ultrahle works cause i tried it before and pj64 i dont noe where to get that plugin
u guys noe a specific emulators?

Malcolm

Not a Moderator
I have not heard of anyone being able to run any N64 emus on NT4 except Corn. If I was you I'd get a copy of Win2k or WinXP if you want to run emulators ???

sorry d00d

Smiff

Emutalk Member
no, I know uHLE works, I've used it in NT4 WS SP6. That was a V3 though, might have fun with glide wrappers...

The Shadow

No, DirectX 3.0 is the only version of DirectX that works on NT 4. UltraHLE with OpenGL glide wrappers such as GL2Ideal or OpenGlide will work fine, I used to run UltraHLE on NT 4 all the time.

Slougi

The Shadow said:
No, DirectX 3.0 is the only version of DirectX that works on NT 4. UltraHLE with OpenGL glide wrappers such as GL2Ideal or OpenGlide will work fine, I used to run UltraHLE on NT 4 all the time.
There is a service pack available floating around that has directx6 but it is not supported my Microsoft. ;) :alien: <--- I l0v3 that alien :D

The Shadow

I guess it could work, to quote good ole Microsoft's policy, "Use at your own risk." Translated to english, we need more unofficial beta testers for our "finished" products. :D