What's new

Mario Party 2

Nitro187

Just curious if Mario Party 2 is even playable in the new version. I downloaded it, checked out the ini, and it says it is playable. The only problem is, the graphics are all messed up. Is there another plugin I can use, besides the one that is packaged with 1964?

Thanks....

Glurak

U mean u play n64 games with the plugin with that is packaged with 1964??? rotfl :D
use jabo d3d packaged with pj64 together the ini is done using this plugin.

I dunno about mario party 2 but 1 and 3 look nice (the chars might flicker a bit... I dunno... forgot if this problem is still existant ... :D)

little_dogus1

whos yo daddy
it works

I have mario party 2 running on my computer, and my computer is crap. It is a little slow, but other than that it is perfect.

Eddy

I Run This
no, mario party 2 doesnt work well, even though the ini says its playable, its not. Thats my argument with the 1964 ini, some non playable are playable, and some playable arent. Well but when you are playing the board game, it sucks, because all you see is the background. No other things. BTW it would be nice rice and schibo if you guys could try to implement jpg compression, link's room has a garbled background, and some other games also are affected. And its not jabo's plugin, because it works on pj.

Acorn

Mario Party works fine for me here, board and all. Slight flickering sometimes as always though.

Acorn

Athlon 1.2 GHZ
Geforce 2 Pro (with 23.11)
256mb DDR ram
Windows XP Pro (2600)

Running with 1964:
Jabo 1.3
Use Triple Buffering checked
External Transforms
All else default

Azimer 2.2
with sync audio on
all else default

NRages plugin
... To many settings to list =)))

Nothing out of the ordinary, Mario Party 1/2 run quite playable, though in MP 1 the background isn't where it should be, and in 2 the chars flicker sometimes.