What's new

best plugins and emulators for games

Riven

I think we can do a games compatibility list all of us posting here results of best plugins and emulators. I'll post some later

L

Lachp30

uh.....there are heaps of compatability lists on the internet, why not look at some of them if you want?

crhylove

Banned
dr. mario Playable with daedelus unofficial rel 2 and Copy & Back in the vid settings, the rest of the settings, i don't know about.

rhy

Last edited:
L

Lachp30

oldschool111 said:
What are the best emulators and plugins for wwf no mercy?

Im not going to go looking myself, but if you use a search engine such as google.com, you should be able to find the information the the rom you need.

Doomulation

?????????????????????????
Most games look best with jabo's 1.5, yet some games look better with others.

SSB looks best with glide64.

M

mark_ole

this could be a good board. i looked on the net like someone said and found bugger all about plugins for certain games. but i think, unless stated, best mix on 1964 at least is : jabos latest video plugin, 1.5; azimers audio 0.40, and n rage's latest input plugin (1.80 or 1.81). the problem tho will nearly all games is the sound, just isnt smooth enough.

Doomulation

mark_ole said:
this could be a good board. i looked on the net like someone said and found bugger all about plugins for certain games. but i think, unless stated, best mix on 1964 at least is : jabos latest video plugin, 1.5; azimers audio 0.40, and n rage's latest input plugin (1.80 or 1.81). the problem tho will nearly all games is the sound, just isnt smooth enough.
Then jabo's dsound might work.
Pj and 1964 is alike, afaik. How stupid to say that 1964 is the best mix.... :plain2:

Doomulation

What about those who have high specs?
Hrm "on 1964"...they could still mention pj64, which, in some cases, using jabo's dsound, could produce better sound...

Still bad of them i think...

M

mark_ole

what r u on about doomulation. u said it was stupid to say 1964 was the "best mix". who said that? r u imagining things? i said what i thought was the best PLUGINS mix for 1964, the latest azimers audio 0.40, latest n rage input plugin, and jabos d3d 1.5 graphics plugin. thats what worked best for me and will for some other ppl. so keep your geeky little mouth shut.

Doomulation

mark_ole said:
what r u on about doomulation. u said it was stupid to say 1964 was the "best mix". who said that? r u imagining things? i said what i thought was the best PLUGINS mix for 1964, the latest azimers audio 0.40, latest n rage input plugin, and jabos d3d 1.5 graphics plugin. thats what worked best for me and will for some other ppl. so keep your geeky little mouth shut.
WTF, don't come insult people...I didn't insult you!
I just noticed that it said "for" 1964, not that 1964 was the best mix, so just forget it.

Doomulation

I said that what the guy you quoted said was stupid.
I didn't say what you said was stupid. You only quoted the guy.