What's new

Which Graphics Plugin works best with Paper Mario?

LD.

*poke*
Harsh... but entirely fair.

Incidentally, I get the best results with 1964 0.7.3 and Glide64 0.253. Changing the buffer swap mode in Glide64 at the right times seriously reduces flickering, and 1964 seems to handle the game better than the rest.

Hitman

Well, here it is again... 2 messages copied here from another thread... Other thread is HERE

grand master - quote

I totally agree. This really is stopping becoming a DISCUSSION forum. So many people are pissed off. Its just games people so chill out!! My god every time i read a thread there are people rudely answering simple questions thinking that they have the right to be so rude! No one is better than anyone else....forget your post counts. This forum is meant to help people and share the enjoyment of N64 emulation. I think people forget that.

Hitman - quote

I have to say this as its been on my mind since i started reading posts here... There are many people out there that really are noobs (as some of you call them). Some people may only have just got their first PC and are new to forum etiquette etc... There are way too many people in this forum eager to jump down someones neck simply for asking a "noobie" question.
I know the same questions over and over again get boring, and i also know that the answers are usually only an FAQ or search away, but the "noobs" don't !
I've been extremely quiet in these forums due to this fact, and i'm starting to feel like i should start answering the "noob" questions in the fashion that some of you lot should be.
If you are leet and the question is too simple for you, or you are not gonna answer the noobie question then don't post anything ! Theres usually someone that will answer it, and they'll probably do it nicely...

Some of you need to chill out and get outside in the fresh air a little more.

Come on... don't post if you aint gonna help !