What's new

Which shops sell cheap 2nd ps2s (UK only)

sk8bloke22

roll for life
ya, although im pro-Gamecube, im growing even more pro ps2 after spending 6 hours solid on gta3. so now im being a complete hypocrit and am going for a PS2. but i dont wanna spend a lot. all i want is a ps2, gta3 and a memory card. also can u use the old PSone controllers on a ps2, as i hav a second controller.

cheers.

blizz

you could try cex

but I doubt it their pretty bad for second hand hardware, check in your nearest EB since they may have one it there, and ebay is always an option, athough wait until the GC and X-Box come out next year then the PS2 will drop in price soon afterwards ;)

OP
sk8bloke22

sk8bloke22

roll for life
yea, but i can get it from christmas. cheers. cex are the usual barstards, the webstie says one price, the shop says a totally different one. my m8 works at EBoutique, so i can get some discounts. plus i cant be arsed to wait, ive played them all...and although gamecube is the best, ive stupidly convinced myself to buy a ps2.

blizz

yeah CEX are gits, they piss around with their prices too, I can accept £50 for Chrono Cross, the original edition, but not £50 for the US equivalent of the platinum series,

and £50 for GBA imports annoys me too ;)

sk8bloke22 said:
yea, but i can get it from christmas. cheers. cex are the usual barstards, the webstie says one price, the shop says a totally different one. my m8 works at EBoutique, so i can get some discounts. plus i cant be arsed to wait, ive played them all...and although gamecube is the best, ive stupidly convinced myself to buy a ps2.

i know what you mean, i did the same, all of a sudden theres a spate of good games coming out for it:blush: ahh well, i work for a living i deserve them :alien:

Jaz

Ex-Mod
Yep, I bought my PS2 off a friend for £100.. Pretty much just for GTA3 really.. Ohhhhh that game is good.. :colgate:

Can't wait for MGS2 and the next NFL Blitz installment.. ;)

OP
sk8bloke22

sk8bloke22

roll for life
gta3 is definitely one of the best games ive played. my only complaint is that u should be able to smash up cars with ur baseball bat. hehe, i just love hitting old ppl with a baseball bat, for like 20 mins, its so satisfying (im amazed this game even was allowed to be released).

sk8bloke22 said:
gta3 is definitely one of the best games ive played. my only complaint is that u should be able to smash up cars with ur baseball bat. hehe, i just love hitting old ppl with a baseball bat, for like 20 mins, its so satisfying (im amazed this game even was allowed to be released).

agreed you can do some sick stuff, i usually hit them when they get in my way whcih is such a relief... but guess what, i dont do it when im on the streets!!

my step bro worries me... he runs people over to the tunes of double cleff fm... im a fan of flashback, tis soooo cheesy! anyone got to the 3rd island yet without a memory card? ;)