What's new

Yoshi Story... need help with plugin..

Rice

Emulator Developer
It's usually not a plugin problem. Plugin could cause crashes, but not hangs.

OP
I

Ilumina

Mad Playa
wat is the best setting for the daedulus plugin .. i sometimes get the sound lagging behind

cooliscool

Nintendo Zealot
lol Rice you sound like you're fed up with something because even when someone says thanks you never say your welcome or that you are glad to see someone enjoying your work. :p

Smiff

Emutalk Member
the guy was saying hes got problems, not enjoying it... the novelty of people enjoying your work wears off pretty quick :p

Rice

Emulator Developer
cooliscool said:
lol Rice you sound like you're fed up with something because even when someone says thanks you never say your welcome or that you are glad to see someone enjoying your work. :p

Well, that's not exactly true. I am still very glad when I see ppl are enjoying my work. But I just wonder why new guys are not even taking a look of earlier post and their new questions have been answered very well before, ( maybe just yesterday ). There are sticky posts in almost every forum to tell "Read this FAQ before your post or before asking your question, because your question could be very dummy", or something like that, no people seems to pay a little attention.

Back to myself, I think Iwill just stop replying to such questions, leave it to whoever would like to answer, then you will not see my simple and stupid answer like "Do [search]" again. And I don't like my answer, either.