What's new

Need Video Plugin

VGF

I downloaded Project 64 Version 1.5 beta, and I am trying to get the game, pokemon puzzle league to work. Before I play it, in the status window, I have a message saying, "Needs video plugin." What does this mean and how can I fix this. I can get the game to work, except I really can't play the game because the graphics, well they don't work. It works in some parts, and others, it don't work.

Smiff

Emutalk Member
this is kind of harsh on the guy who started the thread isn't it. I mean in this situation, what are you meant to do.. delete the other guy's post and ban him?

OP
V

VGF

well, I want a answer, I don't have all the time in the world to go and search all the posts this website has. HOW CAN I FIX THIS?

CpU MasteR

omg h4x
VGF said:
well, I want a answer, I don't have all the time in the world to go and search all the posts this website has. HOW CAN I FIX THIS?

Remove the attitude asshole... :plain2:

I already told you anyway... Dont know Who Deleted it...

/me Looks at Martin

OP
V

VGF

Remove what attitude? You're the one with the attitude, cussing in here. I'd take it that it's a sin for you, makers of project 64, to answer a technical question?? Besides, your program is the only program that I can get pokemon puzzle league to work, except with that needs videoplugin error. So, how can I fix this problem?

CpU MasteR

omg h4x
VGF said:
Remove what attitude? You're the one with the attitude, cussing in here. I'd take it that it's a sin for you, makers of project 64, to answer a technical question?? Besides, your program is the only program that I can get pokemon puzzle league to work, except with that needs videoplugin error. So, how can I fix this problem?

A sin? The only sin commited here was the rom request... your lucky Smiff & Martin decided to unlock your thread... Besides, there is no solution.... Your Stuck with the problem... next time, RTFM

OP
V

VGF

If there is no solution, then why do you call yourself a computer master, eh?

CpU MasteR

omg h4x
VGF said:

CPU Does not stand for Computer... it is CPU as in a Central prosessing Unit dumbass... Look at my avatar, Is that computer? I am not the GFX Master ya know...

Originally posted by Trotterwatch
So you expect him to write you a custom video plugin to play some Pokemon game?

It ain't gonna happen - get over it.

For some reason... it is people like VGF who really seem to piss authors off... if it doesnt work, So what? There are plenty other games running on Emu's & plugin's... but NO!!! it has to be a game that they want to play or, they say the plugin or Emu Sucks... If you cant face the fact that it is not running... Tough luck.. Buy the fucking game.. No Errors, no unhandled opcode... no problems... Period...

Cyberman

VGF said:

Hmmm Well no idea why do you call yourself VGF? Lets drop the name calling and just ask your question in a civil maner. :)

It's easy people here want to help! As for what's wrong with the video plugin and how to get it working you might ask people who have tried and experimented with PMPL (poke head man Puzzle League?).

ROM requests are verbotten here.. just say I have this game that isn't working if the ROM image you have doesn't work.. don't ask for one here.. pretty simple. Why the plugin doesn't work.. ehh... Emulation isn't perfect? :) Copy Protection any number of possible issues there to be honest.

Cyb

OP
V

VGF

Well at least I got one nice reply. Well I did get a game to work for the most part good, but so far, it's that one game causing that video plug in error. Does anybody know besides cpu master have an idea to fix this matter, or any suggestions what roms to try? I downloaded a few more, but currently, no games are working. I think I need a supra.exe file. Anybody know where I can find that file besides cpu master? Me not interested in his suggestions anomore. I bet by the time I come back here, I may have found it.

CpU MasteR

omg h4x
VGF said:
Does anybody know besides cpu master have an idea to fix this matter

No... Besides, your just going to get the same answer...

VGF said:
Anybody know where I can find that file besides cpu master?

yes... but Supra Will not fix your problem...

Notice I still answered your questions... If you dont want my answers, I dont give a fuck... You got 'em... I am just nice enough to let you know about this even though you acted like a total ass... :sleepy:

Cyberman

VGF said:
Well at least I got one nice reply. Well I did get a game to work for the most part good, but so far, it's that one game causing that video plug in error. Does anybody know besides cpu master have an idea to fix this matter, or any suggestions what roms to try? I downloaded a few more, but currently, no games are working. I think I need a supra.exe file. Anybody know where I can find that file besides cpu master? Me not interested in his suggestions anomore. I bet by the time I come back here, I may have found it.
Supra.exe is another emulator altogether it will not fix your problem. I suggest posting information like... your display card what drivers you have for it, what GPU plugin you are using, version of OS etc. Sometimes you just have to poke around, BOF4 with ePSXe might be one I could answer ;)

Cyb

OP
V

VGF

Yeah, I downloaded supra, and it did diddily squat. Oh well. Anyways, currently, I have no clue where to find all that stuff on the computer, so I guess I am a illeterate when that comes to that stuff. Does saying that I have windows XP with direct 8.0, or something like that help, which I doubt. Anyways, where can I find all this fun filled stuff on my computer?

- VideoGameFreak