What's new

Nfl Blitz (Any Ver)

Krule

I can't seem to get saving in nfl blitz to work, also the graphics ain't working right (Field has no lines)

Anyone know how to fix? Or the proper settings?

smooth81

I'm having the same problems...bump!

*edit
I am currently running an AMD2600 processor w/1G RAM and ATI Radeon 9600xt. I have no framerate problems or crashes of any kind. However, I am experiencing no lines on the field for any NFL Blitz version nor will it read the "controller pack" file as the rest of my games do. I am using Project64 Version 1.6. Any suggestions? I've scoured the 'net with to no avail. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!

Last edited:

smooth81

I figured out the controller pack problem...must have accidentally turned off the controller pack in the controller config. However, I do have the latest RDB and I still don't get the lines on the field. Any other suggestions? I've read about programs that validate the ROM (make sure it's not at fault) - where can I get such program...maybe I just have a bad ROM image? Thanks!

smooth81

You are my hero! :w00t: Thanks a ton...is that the "best" plugin to use? or does it just depend on the ROM? Basically what I'm asking, should I ever really need to go back to the default plugin or use another plugin? Thanks again!

Agozer

16-bit Corpse | Moderator
Currently Glide64 is probably the most accurate N64 graphics plugin there is. However, that doesn't mean that the plugin (or the wrapper) wouldn't have glitches here and there.

Last edited:

smooth81

Thanks for the clarification...I realize that emulation isn't ever going to 100% accurate...but, hey, only the original is perfect, right? I can't believe I ever sold my n64...makes a man want to cry LOL Also, I found the compatibility list with the plugin. Thanks for all the help...you guys are the best!