What's new

Undiscovered Beta Quest Area(s) Found!

cooliscool

Nintendo Zealot
i turned on beta quest world 1 then go to zora fountain, it takes me to jabu jabu, i look up and i see a cavern that was never in the "final" version, check it out!:thumbsup:

Last edited:
OP
C

cooliscool

Nintendo Zealot
last one. if anyone else finds interesting areas please post some shots! thanks alot pj64 cheats team! :)

OP
C

cooliscool

Nintendo Zealot
doh! the cavern is in the final version, but you can only access it while you're an adult (when its frozen). I'll still try to find some cool things. :)

OP
C

cooliscool

Nintendo Zealot
find the thread where gent posted updated codes for oot. copy and paste the codes into the project64.cht file, replacing al codes, now there should be a cheat called beta quest worlds. try em out, its quite interestiong, and eerie. :plain:

:):):):):):)

OP
C

cooliscool

Nintendo Zealot
hmm... when you go to the fountain as a kid in beta quest world one you can see the princess on a ledge just standing there, you can even walk through her. :D

OP
C

cooliscool

Nintendo Zealot
lol this freaked me out when i first saw it, two jabu jabu's inside eachother, and they are slanted down... freaky as hell

OP
C

cooliscool

Nintendo Zealot
The ocarina pedestal... nintendo is weird to have left all this uselessness in the final cart, it's almost scary... you cant see it in the shot, but there are two jabu's there also, if you try to go into jabu's mouth it'll crash, also if u try to play an ocarina song on the pedestal it'll crash with an unimplemented cpu opcode error.

Last edited:
OP
C

cooliscool

Nintendo Zealot
i dont know what to say about this except look at his teeth. he has 2 rows, meanin theres another jabu jabu inside the jabu jabu you see :plain: he starts sucking in air as if he was going to pull you in, but nothing happens. Unfinished/deleted dungeon? N64DD dungeon? the frst idea of how to get into jabu's belly? one may never know..... :(

Last edited:

tooie

most likely 64dd stuff .. or some type of connecting .. like banjoo had all the ice key and eggs meant for tooie in it...

link64knows

Fierce Deity
Go to Beta Quest world 2 and go to the entrance to the market(In this world, the hyrule bridge is down). Then inside you will find a potion shop! The lady will tell you about the door to your left. Go through it and you will find yourself in the windmill in kakariko village!(That's strange, she said there was another potion shop) Talk to the dude with the music box, and he will teach you the song of storms, as soon as he does, everything will be enabled, as if you are playing the real game with every single item for as long as you want! However, if you save, it doesn't do anything. Now you can beta test every item.

BountyJedi

didnt you get sucked in the first time you got into jabo? when you fed him a fish for him opening mouth (i acutally bought that fish of the shop when i was noob to zelda series and didnt know fishes could be caught)

atlest i rember it you got sucked in (do i rmeber it wrong) maybe in another version or so my real n64 version of it is 1.3 or whatever in the emu though ive got 1.0 hmm i gotta find those codes me wants to test (wont be able on real n64 due to lack of gameshark and version 1.0 =P)