What's new

Need Banjo Kazooie game save before fighting Gruntilda

Rice

Emulator Developer
I am playing Banjo, and have finished Click Clock Wood, and passed all quiz of Gruntilda. I can not continue because both 1964 and PJ64 crash after opening the 810 notes door.

I guess my problem is caused by using some of the gameshark code during my earlier game play.

Does anyone have a game save EEPROM/mempak file so I can continue.

If anyone is interesting with my problem, can download the my game save file, try your own to see 1964 shows invalid opcode error.

You can rename the file to use in PJ64.

Smiff

Emutalk Member
hi rice id like to try this out but have no idea where to go in the game, any clues?

OP
Rice

Rice

Emulator Developer
Smiff

I have attached PJ64 save state file in the thread of PJ64, check it out.

Smiff

Emutalk Member
Rice im guessing you didnt attach save cos its too big, if you could please FTP it to

pjay.dynip.com, port21, l/p guest/guest

that would be much appreciated. Jabo very much wants to take a look at this aswell, if you ftp to me he also has access, thanks

OP
Rice

Rice

Emulator Developer
Smiff

The file I attached is good, there are eep and mempak save file in the attached zip file. Use these two files, you can start the saved game. Once you are in the game, just go ahead to level 1 pic (go ahead to your right), level 1 pic is very near. You will see the error when you are approach the level 1 pic.

If this does not work, I will upload a save state. A save state file is just too large to upload via my modem.