What's new

Battlefield 1942

DuDe

Emu64 Staff
K, this game friggin owns. Well, the demo does, since the game isn`t out yet. Get the multiplayer demo, NOW.

haXgirl

word

I'm so addicted to this game -- it's part of the reason why I got a new computer a few weeks ago :p

Haha, yeah.. that penny-arcade comic is helpful. I've been a fan of penny-arcade for years :)

RPGlover12

Harteex said:
It's pretty cool... it's just that I haven't got a computer that's good enough for it...
I just dont have a frikin graphic card i believe since it wont run coz of it :) well atleast tell now dats the only explanation :)

OP
DuDe

DuDe

Emu64 Staff
This game bloody owns. And if it`s possible to have that much fun with one map, imagine how much fun can be had with, eh, I dunno, the number of maps that would be packed with the retail version.

Harteex

Harteex das Brot
I've got it to run kinda good... not running on my Win2k, but on WinME.
And yes, it rules!
DuDe: Shouldn't you update your profile with fav game ;)

OP
DuDe

DuDe

Emu64 Staff
I like this game, but it`s still ain`t my favourite, mainly because the framerate blows... I`ll wait for the patch...

Josep

eyerun4phun
DuDe said:
I like this game, but it`s still ain`t my favourite, mainly because the framerate blows... I`ll wait for the patch...

agreed, i don't know whats up with the framerate, aND MAN!!:) FSAA4xs, looks bomb and runs fine with me, only prob is text gets all funked out;)

Josep

eyerun4phun
haXgirl said:
Mmm, guess who just finished downloading Battlefield 1942? It was just released this morning :)

hehe, your such a dork;) yes i got my copy too though;) off the heize come to mind??:) its one crazy ass game with the fix now dude!!:)

RPGlover12

Its pretty shite that its 2 cd's :angry: oh well guess i will have to download it :) but i must try it out b4 i download it ;) since if it didnt work i wont waste loads of times downloadin it ;) since it take ages to download 650 megs and shit like that ;) gonna ask otha ppl that has tnt2 m64 ;) since am gonna upgrade soon to geforce 4 ti440 ;)

Harteex

Harteex das Brot
It's probably just a problem with my Win2k...
Should work the same in 98 as in ME (pretty much the same you know...)

RPGlover12

Lol my 98 is fucked up :) dont think it will run wat was the problem anyway in ur win2k it may be the same problem as mine