What's new

everything is great except.....

nomercyman

i got no mercy, and with your guys' help i was able to fix the plugins with evoodoo, and glid64, now i can see everything, except when i go to options to like change the difficultly level and stuff, i can't see with setting its highlited on....what do i do?, or if thats not fixable, then what are the default settings on no mercy for the options?

Stezo2k

S-2K
why dont ya quit moaning about no mercy, not every emulator/plugin is perfect u know. why dont u actually buy the game, and if u own it why dont ya play it on the n64?!

No offence but i just hate it when ppl post the same thing over & over

Stez

CpU MasteR

omg h4x
Stezo2k said:
why dont ya quit moaning about no mercy, not every emulator/plugin is perfect u know. why dont u actually buy the game, and if u own it why dont ya play it on the n64?!

No offence but i just hate it when ppl post the same thing over & over

Stez

He is Right... You know, The Glide64 team is not retarded.... We know about the Combine Problem. (AKA: Rules Select Problem).. it is already fixed... here is a screenshot to make you stop your compalining... :plain2:

Note: Transparency is my Problem... So dont even bother to tell me that there are black boxes in some places...