What's new

Problem with kirby and 1964

ElGatoAzul

Playing kirby with 1964, when i arrive at the "boss" of the first level the game frezzes.
These problem doesn't happens with PJ64 and there are a few more enemies, with 1964 the are only three or four enemies at the first stage...
Someone has the same problem?

OP
ElGatoAzul

ElGatoAzul

It works now with 7.3.
But still crashing with 8.3c. I tried uninstalling the emu but the problem continues.... what's the problem with my 8.3c?

pj64er

PJ64 Lubba
the way it was programmed. schibo has decided to unrelease that version because of its unstabilities. So in short, dont expect 8.3 to work with anything at all, just use 7.3 until 8.4 comes along :)

OP
ElGatoAzul

ElGatoAzul

Fastest as the wind! :)
I believed there was only stability problems with win9x and the rombrowser issue.
8.3c worked fine for me until Kirby.
I will use 7.3 to play kirby until the next release....

... but ( i can't reprime it, only curiosity) it works for someone with 8.3c?

Anchel

The Xpaniard
JE je, finalmente te animas a postear :D
----------------------------------------------------
He he, you finally decided to post

OP
ElGatoAzul

ElGatoAzul

I'm on windows XP.
I will wait the new 1964 version to play the game with this emu (i love 1964, i can't wait to play with the future release with the latest jabo's plugins). Just i'm curious about why it doesn't works on my system....

karth95

Lord of the Cats
I have the same problems with Legend of Zelda. It's a bug, according to Schibo. The dynamic recompiler apparently fills it's instruction buffer and fails to flush, causing it to hang.

OP
ElGatoAzul

ElGatoAzul

Zeldas seems to work fine on my system....
It's strange that some games works on a computer but not in others and viceversa.

thank you.