voodoo 3 card
300 ram
p IV
sound blaster
1 gigahertz

Error message that comes up gives some giberish about a jabo something or other

Eagle

aka Alshain
Thats real descriptive. Nice and specific there. I'm sure I know the answer to solving that problem now.

OP
I

iNtRePiD

Your sarcasm has really solved my problem

I start up the program and

It says

Error

Unkown x86 opcode F
location 62795E 8D
loc: FFFFFF
fhfgh2

after that the program proceeds to crash

It used to say something about jabo, but it doen't anymore for some crazy reason

Smiff

Emutalk Member
ok thats getting better, but what you did was start a ROM, then get that error... its fairly (see - more sarcasm) important to tell us which game.

BTW you aren't being charged extra for this sarcasm, it comes free with all free emulators.

OP
I

iNtRePiD

exellent free sarcasm, now i don't have to get it at the age of kings forum.

I get this message after opening mario 64.

This rom however works with ultrahle.

Eagle

aka Alshain
Oh wait, was it power strip that did it? Argh, I can't remember, someone help with the Mr. Bollywood fix.

OP
I

iNtRePiD

Thanks anyway but that file was for voodoo 2, i have a voodoo 3.

This is the first time I have ever had a problem with some software not working with it. I'll just stick to Ultra-hle, it may not work for some of the newer games, but at least it works and works well something I don't think I can say for this emulator.:cool:

gokuss4

Meh...
lol i have a voodoo3 eagle BUT super mario 64 works great on pj64 ultrahle suprahle and even nemu64 with perfect speed and graphics CAUSE i have 256mb SDRAM voodoo3 3000 16mb amd athlon 900mhz and stuff.

Eagle

aka Alshain
Ah, OK, well that shoots that theory. Have you tried completely removing the program and reinstalling. Look in the PJ64 directory and run the uninstall registry cleaner. Then delete the files and re-extract them.

StonedConker

in my voodoo everything goes well so far with PJ.Something strange appeared when i installed directx 8.1 but not only for the PJ.Certain games deny to work with my card so i installed the 8.0 version since i had no problem.Maybe this is about it.Maybe Voodoo's drivers,unistall-reinstall PJ like eagle says,disable agp on directx(but that's only for correct graphics in PJ)but i really can't think of any effective solution.I had problems in the past with other emus but everything solved.In PJ my only probl with voodoo was incorrect graphics but solved with direct control.I hope i could help but guess i din't ???

OP
I

iNtRePiD

I'll stick with ultra-hle it seems to be the only one of these emulators that actually works, unlike all of the garbage emulators that are discussed in this forum.

*sigh* they never should have cancelled it

Smiff

Emutalk Member
iNtRePiD said:
I'll stick with ultra-hle it seems to be the only one of these emulators that actually works, unlike all of the garbage emulators that are discussed in this forum.

*sigh* they never should have cancelled it

lmfao... uhle isnt even an n64 emulator.. it just plays about 20 roms.... 1964/pj/nemu are real n64 emulators, they work, and they're going further than uHLE ever could.