What's new

Final Fantasy

yogaman

Banned
Okay... I don't know the series too well ..... but, hey .. I just got that cool screenie of a chick from the ff series! I just used this as my wallpaper - but since they look so cool, I wanted to know from which part it is (the character) and whether there are even better pics .....

:devil:

oh ...that's just a hot mama

Last edited:

pj64er

PJ64 Lubba
Dude, its not a chick!!

hes a dude, the main character of final fantasy 10 (FFX) :D

Last edited:

Cyberman

yogaman said:
Okay... I don't know the series too well ..... but, hey .. I just got that cool screenie of a chick from the ff series! I just used this as my wallpaper - but since they look so cool, I wanted to know from which part it is (the character) and whether there are even better pics .....

:devil:

oh ...that's just a hot mama
Ummm not to be picky but that is Tidus and the 'she' is a he :)

As for wither it is from the game or not, I think it is a scan, there is no image in the game like that. Unless Tidus runs out some time in the game from Besaid Ilse and stands in the water like that! :)

Not likely but anyhow that's FFX too I might point out :)

Cyb

OP
yogaman

yogaman

Banned
uack.... I'll remove it instantly .....(well, the face does kinda look female ...)!!!!
DAMN ... I meant that was a "hot papa" ...*cough*

DISGUSTIN' ....... okay .... hope this is a woman:

OP
yogaman

yogaman

Banned
and yes.... I really feel kinda ashamed ... I really thought that guy looked pretty female appart from the strangly missin' "boobies"

Cyberman

yogaman said:
and yes.... I really feel kinda ashamed ... I really thought that guy looked pretty female appart from the strangly missin' "boobies"
Heh .. that's not the half.. but anyhow
That's Lulu Wakka's adopted sister (scratches head). she's a black mage I think they gave her a lot of chest for youngsters to see if she falls out after the battle scenes ( she always seems to bend over and they have her chest move some shrug).

I'm almost done with the game.. sadly it seemed kind of short.

Cyb

Stezo2k

S-2K
whoa nice pics :) any place for a download? im a bit short on desktop backgrounds. havent played FFIX yet i should realy get a ps2 soon :p i absolutly love ff, specially FF7 :) gotta love that game, im still playin it now :D

Stez

Stezo2k

S-2K
they should make another game like FF7 i think, theres no other FF like it when it comes to story & very touchin music (to my knowledge) Its like being part of a movie or something, really worth the £40 i paid for it back in '98 :) i want more Ff7 now :) Only wish the FF movie was like FF7, i was very disapointed, wasnt a bad movie tho, jus never expected it to be like that.

Stez

OP
yogaman

yogaman

Banned
ermm ...just wondering which FFs are available for pc - the pics I attached, are they from the latest FF? Is that also going to be comin' out for pc? - I only played the snes FF (guess it was nr.3) - it was told to be one of the best, but I actually didn't like the graphics and all. But the latest FF seem to have really nice graphics - so I'm kinda interested.

Stezo2k

S-2K
Final Fantasy 7 & 8 are available for pc, the best FF in my oppinion has to be FF7. I heard on Game Network that FF10 is coming out for pc and is 4 Discs. And the pics are from ff10

Stez

Eagle

aka Alshain
Stezo2k said:
Final Fantasy 7 & 8 are available for pc, the best FF in my oppinion has to be FF7. I heard on Game Network that FF10 is coming out for pc and is 4 Discs. And the pics are from ff10

Stez

Well, here is the whole breakdown

Final Fantasy 1 - Nintendo
Final Fantasy 2 - Famicom, Never released in English but you can find translastions for emulation on NES
Final Fantasy 3 - Famicom, Never released in English but you can find translastions for emulation on NES
Final Fantasy 4 - PSX (FF Chronicles) Also known as FF2 for SNES in English
Final Fantasy 5 - PSX (FF Anthologies) Can find English translations for emulation on SNES
Final Fantasy 6 - PSX (FF Anthologies) Also known as FF3 for SNES in English
Final Fantasy 7 - PSX & PC
Final Fantasy 8 - PSX & PC
Final Fantasy 9 - PSX
Final Fantasy 10 - PS2
Final Fantasy 11 - PS2 & PC (Not released yet)

These are all the main series games, there is also numerous FF games that dont count as part of the traditional series like FF Tactics for PSX, All the Gameboy FF games, the upcoming FF game for GC that I was recently informed about, etc. etc.

For those who don't already know I should also note that FF11 is a MMORPG game unlike the others and will most likely incur a monthly server fee.

Last edited:

Eagle

aka Alshain
Stezo2k said:

Stez

I havent heard this, though it seems unlikely, youve definitely peaked my interest. Do you have a website addy?

Anchel

The Xpaniard
I've got those pictures. I got them in poster format with a spanish gaming magazine. But they are not taken from the game. It's just for marketing...

Stezo2k

S-2K
Eagle said:
Stezo2k said:

Stez

I havent heard this, though it seems unlikely, youve definitely peaked my interest. Do you have a website addy?

I heard about it on game network a few months ago on a program called contact us, i have no idea idea if its true or not, but at the moment it doesnt seem likely. i duno if any pics are available but i'll let u know if i find any

Stez

Engeljaeger

professional pessimist
wow...FFX coming out for pc would be soooo cool, cuz I played through all FFs but FFX because I won't buy a shitty expansive PS2 only for one game ;)