What's new

Banjo Tooie playable with new Daedalus plugin?

jelbo

Nintendo emulation fanatic!
In the readme of the Unofficial Daedalus D3D8 Release 2 it says that Banjo Tooie is playable. 'Banjo Tooie,

full playable, Banjo's shadow is hacked and working.' I tried with Project64, 1964 0.72 and Daedalus, but I

can't get the game to run. What specific settings do I have to make in the plugin? The pic below shows my

current settings. Please help me out.

WildSOfT

emu-holic
Banjo Tooie is not playable in any of the publically released emus. You'll have to wait ;)

Hopefully it'll be playable in 1964 0.84 which should be available *soon* as the authors stated.

BTW, Shibo, Rice, any newer :) news about 0.84? :)

sk8bloke22

roll for life
i could be wrong, but i think tooie support has been removed from 1964 now due to some issues. the game was never truly playable anyway as it crashed like a bitch...wait for apollo.

CpU MasteR

omg h4x
sk8bloke22 said:
i could be wrong, but i think tooie support has been removed from 1964 now due to some issues. the game was never truly playable anyway as it crashed like a bitch...wait for apollo.

False rumor?

danos

you can only play banjo tooie on his unreleased version of daedalus 0.10! but I dont think it will be long now before we see it working perfect!?

sk8bloke22

roll for life
danos said:
you can only play banjo tooie on his unreleased version of daedalus 0.10! but I dont think it will be long now before we see it working perfect!?

nope, unreleased emu, not plugin. most plugins that run banjo kazooie hav the ability to run banjo tooie (not perfect mind you, only rice's plugin gets that close ;) ). its got to be supported in the core of the emu, and no public emulators currently support this game.

cold1

zelda master!
so you mean they put all that work in to emulateing tooie for nothing!!!!!!!

Last edited:

Smiff

Emutalk Member
cold1, will you just....... WAIT! lol. The object is to make an emulator that works, not give you a game to sort of play a bit as fast as possible. You might not even have to wait very long.

Last edited:

tooie

cold1 said:
so you mean they put all that work in to emulateing tooie for nothing!!!!!!!

they have done no work to get it running on the cpu .. wait .. you still get to play it someday in 1964 and other emulators