What's new

To the autor of Glide 64

angel1981

I heard a rumor that the autor of glide64 is working on 2D ucodes for supporting resident evil 2 and eva 64 , is it true ?

PS : the glide64 , is the only hope to use those games on emulator for 3dfx cards owners , because rice's D3D , don't work with 3dfx.

PPS : With version 0.253 of glide64 in majora's mask , the screen of bombers notebook do not work ( in version 0.1 it works ) why ?

noctrun

noctrunal internet surfing guy
well, you might have heard 3dfx is no more and the directx8 driver support for 3dfx products is close to none that's why all the d3d8 plugins don't work at all. have you tried the any of the opengl plugins?

OP
A

angel1981

Yes but , the only plugin working with eva64 and Re2 is rice's
For what i can see , the best plugin for my video card for now is glide64 , that's why I'm counting on it , it goes really fast on my p3 500. another plugin that works with me is Jabo's , but Glide is better.

PS : I find a driver of 3rd party for voodoo3 ( CA's 1.08.00XP), do you think this driver is faster than the official one ( 1.07.00) should I try it?

:bunny: :bunny: :bunny:

pj64er

PJ64 Lubba
afaik, the Dave (the autor) is on a break right now.

i dont think hes working on anything atm.

OP
A

angel1981

I hope Dave will see this message , it can be a suggestion for a new version of the plugin . Rice too believes he will catch the 2d ucodes. He is 3dfx last hope to play resident evil 2 and eva.

CpU MasteR

omg h4x
pj64er said:
afaik, the Dave (the autor) is on a break right now.

i dont think hes working on anything atm.

Dave is Back from his break, but Development is really slow due to school & you know how you feel when you come home from school...

As Far as 2D Ucodes... Not Playable on Glide64 yet... Dave Has plans on working on them... So keep the faith :)

Last edited:

noctrun

noctrunal internet surfing guy
angel1981 said:
I find a driver of 3rd party for voodoo3 (CA's 1.08.00XP), do you think this driver is faster than the official one ( 1.07.00) should I try it?

give it a try, I think it can't get worse for you especially if you're using winxp