What's new

slowdown in fullscreen Quack Attack

vava79

Hi,

when i activate the fullscreen in Donald Duck Quack Attack the emu runs significantly slower (it s..st..stutters)!
I used the pal-version with CF1 but i noticed that it happened also with the other CF-Codes.

Plugins:
Jabos Direct3D6 1.3
Azimers Audio v0.30
Jabos Direct input

Specs:
Athlon 1400
256MB PC133
Geforce 2PRO

By the way:
exist any input plugin, which supports rumble (Hammerhead FX)?

Eddy

I Run This
vava, i have a hammerhead, and have never got rumble working, i heard nrage's has rumblepak support, btw vava you know how to get the hammerhead fx drivers working on winxp on a usb connection?

OP
V

vava79

Eddy,
i have only WIN98Se but i have some trouble too to configure the rumble. When you first install the Gameport-version, you can't run the fx under USB correctly.
You have to deinstall the interact-software and delete all registry-entries with interact-references particulary in HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE/Enum/USB/...262A and HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE/Enum/VIRTUAL/INTERACTVIRTUALMOUSE/0000/...

Be careful, you can destroy your System, when you delete the wrong infos

Save registry (in DOS):
copy system.dat system.000
copy user.dat user.000

restore: - hopefully not :)
attrib -r -s -h *.da?
copy system.000 system.dat
copy user.000 user.dat
attrib +r +s +h *.da?

after this unplug your gamepad and restart your pc. Then install the interact-software (first screen default gaming device=None second screen usb) after restart plug in your controller.When windows asks for a new driver klick on "specify a location goto CDROM D:\SV262A\English, in the next screen you must see updated driver SV-262A.

And don't forget your batteries on the backside of the controller.
The rumble-light is on, when you configure it right.