What's new

Search for Resident Evil 0

Gelon.com

Que pasa neng!
The beta of this game was released?? I see a couple of videos about it, and the box too.
Anyone have news??

Stezo2k

S-2K
whoa cool i never knew that, i would like to get my hands/cyber hands on the n64 version. It has been ported to gamecube and a demo has been released in japan a week or 2 ago, might order it, its available at lik-sang.com

Stez

zero88

Proffesional Gamer
you guys are talking about the same one,
the Trial of Resident Evil 0 is released in japan.

OP
Gelon.com

Gelon.com

Que pasa neng!
I DONT MEAN RESIDENT EVIL 0 FOR GAMECUBE!!!

I MEAN RESI 0 FOR N64

THIS RESI 0
i1_RE0.jpg

i2_RE0.jpg

i3_RE0.jpg

i4_RE0.jpg

NO THIS RESI 0
resi_0_aug_014.jpg

resi_0_aug_015.jpg

resi_0_aug_013.jpg

OP
Gelon.com

Gelon.com

Que pasa neng!
Yes i think this too, but this is really a bad news because the game look so pretty
There are people think RESI0 for GC isb original, XDDDDD, in a console of nintendo XDDDD Who saw it

Stezo2k

S-2K
be nice to get my hands on the N64 Beta version of Resi0, but its not going to happen (i highly doubt) o well i'm getting the Jap demo as soon as it gets deliverd to my house. whoooo hooo :)

Stez

neoak

Triforce of Something...
Ejem!

Stezo2k said:
be nice to get my hands on the N64 Beta version of Resi0, but its not going to happen (i highly doubt)....

Stez

The same thing was told about Star Fox 2 FOR the SNES. And Look, you can find the ROM in Beta version (i'd say thought, that is an alpha, because you can play, yes, but... lack of options and exit from menus, etc, etc). BTW, it used the chip Super FX 2, which runs at 21 Mhz againts the first one that run at 10 Mhz. (Animated GIF included with Screenshots from the ZSnes).

neoak

Triforce of Something...
Nop. That version is a leaked beta of Star Fox 2. Also, ¿hacked?. The game feels very different from the first one, maybe more like Star Fox 64.

Also, see that there is a Raw Data window on every playable scene.

And the most important. Text is in Japanese (and some are in English, yes)

pj64er

PJ64 Lubba
ya, neoak, i have that. But the thing is, ive heard that a completed starfox2 existed at some point. Its just that it was never leaked before all copies were destroyed/removed/lost in other junk.

the reason that it feels different than the first is because the game is no longer 'on rails', you can fly where-ever you want. you would know what im talking about if youve played starfox 64.

Yoshi

sympathetic dinosaur
pj64er said:
ya, neoak, i have that. But the thing is, ive heard that a completed starfox2 existed at some point. Its just that it was never leaked before all copies were destroyed/removed/lost in other junk.

Yeah, I remeber the official screenshots of the full version in a old game magazine. One was in space with an asteroid field with a new Monkey-like character sayn" hold Y button to charge your laser". All in english. Why this game were not released? Maybe Star Fox 64 was based from star fox2?

neoak

Triforce of Something...
Yeap, Starfox 64 is based on Star Fox 2. Just that the 2 was considered a sequel, and the 64 is a remake of the first one.

Davemc

Dave
there is a rom of a 99% completed Starfox 2 which i have, it doesnt have any dodgy things all ove the screen