What's new

I Really Need Help Nomercy!!!!

nomercyman

PLEASE GUYS TELL ME WHAT I CAN USE ON MY PROJECT 64 SO I CAN SEE THE TEXT AND TITANTRONS ON NO MERCY!!!,WHAT PLUGINS OR INI FILES WILL I NEED,,,....AND PLEASE EXPLAIN CAUSE I DON'T KNOW NOTHING REALLY, OH AND PLEASE TELL ME HOW TO FIND OUT WHAT VIDEO CARD I OWN, I HAVE XP

cooliscool

Nintendo Zealot
AGHHHHH!!! NOT AGAIN!

/me shoots "nomercyman" and all other "nomercyfans"

oh and play diddy kong racing "no mercy" is fucking ghey. :innocent:

2bzy4ne1

Mmmmm....Beeeeerrrr
to find out what vid card you have, go to start, then run, then type in dxdiag. next, go to display and there it is. :D

OP
N

nomercyman

ok where can i get rice's latest...oh and this is the card i got intel(r) 82815 graphics controller

CpU MasteR

omg h4x
Eddy said:
another victim

There is Hope for this Lost soul...

nomercyman said:
ok where can i get rice's latest...oh and this is the card i got intel(r) 82815 graphics controller

Use Glide64 + evoodoo...

Glide64(+evoodoo) has WWF no Mercy and other WWF games Working... Minor Combine Problems such as the Rules Select & Maybe a few transparency problems... eVoodoo is fully compatible with Intel Chipsets... :happy: (Dont ask me why :p...)

Grab Glide64 Here...

Grab eVoodoo Here

Enjoy! :happy:

Stezo2k

S-2K
nomercyman said:

lol no wonder those graphics chips are really slow and only have around 4MB ram, also that slows down your computer, Get a GeForce 2, they are extremly cheap now and speed up your system and improve graphics by a hell of a lot. If you get one i'd reccomend u get a Ti version of the card, excellent choice :D

Stez

OP
N

nomercyman

hey when i try to extract glide into my plugin file, and i start pj64, and change settings, it says it can't find file, and to reinstall, i've reinestalled before, what do i do, and do i put the evoodoo files in my plugins too? please help

K Kwik

nomercyman said:
daedalus doesn't work on my my project, it is all discolered and really messed up

Goto Graphics configuration and you need the "Smart Screen Update" and Big Screen option on, uncheck everything else.