What's new

Super Smash

HUnewmrl

When I try to begin Super smash Brothers in Pj64 it appears an error menssage that says:

"Failed to loas word 0
2"

What should I do?

GokouGT

i had a jap rom that used to work but crashed at the end of every vs round......... then i found a usa rom..... which works perfect woohoo........

well except that when playing smash bros....... a weird colorful border is created outside the screen...... 1st its black but then when someone gets hit off the screen, the special effect stays, creating a bunch of crazy patterns around the screen........ i hope this gets fixed.............

also off topici got a duron 800, geforce 2 mx, 256 ram...... and i get slowdown playing on pj64....... damn steep requirements..... i dont understand......... i was able to play mario 64 full speed on my old p200 with a voodoo 2 ........... so i hope future versions of this emu are more efficient in resources...... otherwise i'm happy i can play smash bros, as no other emu works with this game (at least for me)

Smiff

Emutalk Member
its slow because its mostly low level and the recompiler is not a particularly advanced design... this wont improve, but youll get a faster PC :)

Doomulation

?????????????????????????
GokouGT said:
i had a jap rom that used to work but crashed at the end of every vs round......... then i found a usa rom..... which works perfect woohoo........

well except that when playing smash bros....... a weird colorful border is created outside the screen...... 1st its black but then when someone gets hit off the screen, the special effect stays, creating a bunch of crazy patterns around the screen........ i hope this gets fixed.............

also off topici got a duron 800, geforce 2 mx, 256 ram...... and i get slowdown playing on pj64....... damn steep requirements..... i dont understand......... i was able to play mario 64 full speed on my old p200 with a voodoo 2 ........... so i hope future versions of this emu are more efficient in resources...... otherwise i'm happy i can play smash bros, as no other emu works with this game (at least for me)
That border-problem is a known issue and will be fixed in the net version.

Because Mario ran at full speed, was probably because you used UltraHLE. It is very fast and probably the only emulator designed to use Voodoo.

And it is very steep requirements, which I don't think can be set down. You'll just have to upgrade; that's all.

And, please, do not post so many dots, it gets confusing to read.

OP
H

HUnewmrl

I´ve solved the problem :D
it was in options/graphic plugin/advanced. The frame buffer emulation. it was at black. I put it none and it is all right now.
Thax guys!