What's new

Project 64

lovelight

Ahh guys wouldn't it be great to wake up on Christmas day and have Project 64 available for download? The perfect xmas present to us long suffering, emulation lovers. :eek:)

I sincerely hope the emulator is not discontinued. Take note Jabo et al, this could be your 15 minutes of fame. Make the most of it while it lasts!!!!

Peace and out.
Lovelight

Eagle

aka Alshain
Wouldnt it be wonderfull to wake up Christmas day and have a nice blanket of snow?
<----- Note my location.

Acorn

Hey! Eagle, I used to live down there ;)

And.... it could happen.... could, possibly...

Or it could be in the 80's, which is more likely ;)

Eagle

aka Alshain
Actually, its more likely than you think. I live in East Texas. Last year we actually had snow. Were talking about 3 inches of snow, not ice, not sleet (aka Texas Snow), nothing but real snow. The bad thing was it wasn't for Christmas, it was after.

Crazed376

Yeah, but snow would be nice out here in So. Cal. Last time there was snow here was in 1947. Oh well, at least I can drive up to the local mountains to enjoy it.

pj64er

PJ64 Lubba
:D how could u hope for snow this year when we (/me is Canadian) didnt get any yet!!

and pj64 1.4, well ill be happy if i get to play it before i die! i think the authors know when to best release it;)

:pj64: :pj64:

Moonlight

Well, even if there's not a complete new :pj64: kit out for Xmas, it would still be very nice to have maybe a new Video and/or Audio Plugin for it.

I'm pretty sure everyone would be happy with any working post-1.3 release before Xmas even if it's not the final 1.4 or the latest Beta.

I'm very curious to see how much the new DX7 Video plugin will help (or break) my Rage128.

(if the FAQ's predictions are to be believed, things should be getting worse since Jabo isn't supposed to bother with anything older than Radeon and GeForce)

We'll see in 14 days.