What's new

Zelda OOT menu!

sxxxe83

Why does it takes like 8 sec before the menu shows up..? when i press start it takes so long time, it`s quite annoying isn`t it..!?!

sXe

NicePics

Bluhaha!
You just have to wait for the next version of Project64 (1.4) where this minor problem is - I'm told - fixed.

TaN00Ki

damn doesn't sound good, i hate that 6 seconds delay :angry:

pause menu look strange in both oot and mm by the way...

Smiff

Emutalk Member
Eagle said:
I can stand the 6 second delay if the Lens Of Truth is working :p

heh, you wont have to wait 6 seconds of Human Time(tm) ;), theres workaround... or do you have a build51 Eagle?

Doomulation

?????????????????????????
How come this delay bug? It isn't in Zelda MM. So surely Jabo should be able to fix it. Just a suggestion; most people are annoyed be it. Me too.

Eagle

aka Alshain
Smiff said:

heh, you wont have to wait 6 seconds of Human Time(tm) ;), theres workaround... or do you have a build51 Eagle?

I have build 51 of the core, not Jabos plugin though.

Smiff

Emutalk Member
Gee Doomulation, it never occured to any of us to fix it oooooh nooooo. lol. BTW it's in the core not the plugin... well I hope, or we've been barking badly up the wrong tree.

Doomulation

?????????????????????????
Smiff said:
Gee Doomulation, it never occured to any of us to fix it oooooh nooooo. lol. BTW it's in the core not the plugin... well I hope, or we've been barking badly up the wrong tree.
Oh, I thought wrong. It's Zilmar who should fix it.
I hope he changes his mind about it, too.

pj64er

PJ64 Lubba
everyone should almost always use internal!

to somewhat fix it: set copy frame buffer to auto
this makes it load quicker, and the background is right

the side effect?

IT SLOWS DOWN THE WHOLE GAME, SO DONT DO IT!

but it fixes the menu!;)

Eagle

aka Alshain
In 1.4 the transforms can be set to auto, (actually, not auto Smiff decideds where they should be :p ) But hes knows which games are best on external and which are best internal.

Smiff

Emutalk Member
Eagle said:
In 1.4 the transforms can be set to auto, (actually, not auto Smiff decideds where they should be :p ) But hes knows which games are best on external and which are best internal.

yeah I joked that should be a choice of "External" "Internal" or "Let Smiff Choose".. but Jabo wouldn't go for that, strangely. It's automatic in the sense that it changes automatically, not auto-detects... the reason he wants External used are that internal pipe is not complete (wont work right on some hardware), slower, and won't work with T&L... there's three reasons for yas :p