What's new

super video plugin?

grand master

Emualtion Pimp
This is just a suggestion.
I thought of an idea to combine rice's (and StrmnNrmn to an extent) new vid plugin with Jabo's.
It seems to me that Jabo's is best for 3d and rice's (due to his freakish ability) best for 2d. Would Jabo and Rice be intrested in combining these 2 aspects to create one plugin? This would emulate around 98% of n64 games (not bug free but easily very close).
This is no disrespect to any of the authors it is just a suggestion because it would ultimately give more of a N64 "feel" not to 2 fiddle with a plugin for games and help noobs out.

Smiff

Emutalk Member
heheheheeheheheheheheheheehehehehehehehehehehehehhehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehheheeheheheehheheheheheeehhheheeeeheheheheeeeeeeheee

Lex

grand master said:
This is just a suggestion.
I thought of an idea to combine rice's (and StrmnNrmn to an extent) new vid plugin with Jabo's.
It seems to me that Jabo's is best for 3d and rice's (due to his freakish ability) best for 2d. Would Jabo and Rice be intrested in combining these 2 aspects to create one plugin? This would emulate around 98% of n64 games (not bug free but easily very close).
This is no disrespect to any of the authors it is just a suggestion because it would ultimately give more of a N64 "feel" not to 2 fiddle with a plugin for games and help noobs out.

Good joke seriously now

madfredtk

Proud Frenchman
In a way, you're right but Jabo hasn't released the sources of his plugin so he will probably not be agree to combine his plugin with another one. Wait and hope

OP
grand master

grand master

Emualtion Pimp
In a way, you're right but Jabo hasn't released the sources of his plugin so he will probably not be agree to combine his plugin with another one. Wait and hope

Well thats what i meant.;) Because i know authors are in touch with eachother and therefore jabo can put the unemulated opcodes (in Jabo's) that rice has worked out and release a new vid plugin. Also an ini could be created so that all games would be automatically detected.

Ya sound like a noob yourself there,

Well i was on the original board around a year ago and couldn't be stuffed resigning when the new board went up.

Anyways i kinda remember why i couldn't give a stuff to resign..
heheheheeheheheheheheheheehehehehehehehe

Last edited: