What's new

God! Hate to have to do this.

icepir8

Ok. Here is the low down.

/me swallows his pride.

I'm in a bind moneywise. Between Child support and taxes Half of my pay goes bye-bye before I see it. :( Now I am going back to court to see about fixing the support issue, but it caost big bucks (I had to pay an attorney $1,500.00 US dollars before he would take on my case. The Fees for persenting my case are adding up fast.)

So I need help. I have set up a PayPal account so people can send me money. Any little bit will help. My email on my PalPal account is [email protected].

Yes, Iwant to help.

This shites the big one.

Thanks Everyone,

Icepir8

Martin

Administrator
I am sooo out of cash, so this comes at a very bad time. I don't know, but maybe in a month or so, and if my student loan gets extended I could send you some. But right now, I have to borrow money myself to stay alive. :(

LeBaladin

Be this a joke!!!!!!!!
if no, I would like to help you but I am precisely in an identical situation.......
excuse my english...
Good luck, you deserve it............

OP
icepir8

icepir8

LeBaladin said:
Be this a joke!!!!!!!!
if no, I would like to help you but I am precisely in an identical situation.......
excuse my english...
Good luck, you deserve it............
I wish it was a Joke. :(

cooliscool

Nintendo Zealot
if paypal accepted cash (do they?) i could send $10, i know it isn't much. sorry about all this icepir8, hope it gets better. :(

Last edited:
M

mann

ill send you some money but i dont have a damn credit card because i am a minor but maybe through snail mail would that help

Derek

less evil admin ;)
sorry to hear you're going through rough times ice. i'd love to be in a position to help you, but with the money drexel univ is sucking away from me i'm livin on mak n cheese in order to pay the rent.

if you still need help in a few months.....maybe then i'll be able to, heh.

Smiff

Emutalk Member
good good.. wouldn't want to cause offense. er delete the last few posts, sorry.

Last edited:

yogaman

Banned
hmm ...that's pretty tastless smiff - for a guy in need ...
I'll check wheither I can come up with some money - but don't expect much