What's new

eye candy: Golden sun 2

yogaman

Banned
Okay, I've finished this game - and it was a HUGE game ... not very different from the first part but there are more than 70 djinns!!! You can get summon scripts and summon up to eight or more djinns at once! Okay, here the best sword I encountered ... it it strikes there is a hell of an animation:

OP
yogaman

yogaman

Banned
back to the summons .... in part one you could only summon djinns of the same kind (like 3 Mars or 2 Venus) ... in part two you can combine them ...(but unfortunately the old summons remained the same) ... here are the mightiest combined summons I've found ...:

OP
yogaman

yogaman

Banned
and finally you meet up with the two baddies .... and you fight them ....(nearly half of all bosses are dragons ....)... they are the pre-end enemies

OP
yogaman

yogaman

Banned
okay....then you go upstairs ...and who's that? it's the doom-dragon ...(man, dragons suck - especially if you meet them all the time)

Anchel

The Xpaniard
cooooool :cool:
I can't wait for it..........
I've gotta play it...........
i've gotta play it......
I've gotta play it.......
I've gotta play..........
I've......gotta......
I.........
*Anchel starts playing Golden Sun 2*

RPGlover12

yeah me too but am gonna wait tell its realesed in teh usa i dont want to play it in japanese :) but that game for sure is gonna rule :)
*me sits and wait tell usa release the english version *:)

OP
yogaman

yogaman

Banned
it's a cool game .... if I played it in english I would have even understood the plot :) - in japanese it is pretty simple: kill baddies here, use freez on water drop, get script item, ...blablabla ....

OP
yogaman

yogaman

Banned
true....but honestly ...sometimes the plot sux ... I mean u watch them telling trash for ages..... and all you want is to kick a few baddies' ass

and even in japanese you get somehow get the plot ... there are always those emoticons which show you if they've got an idea or are angry .....blablabla....who cares .... I've beaten the game -

yoga

Anchel

The Xpaniard
You're right. Also, the little noise the characters make while talking is really annoying. But still, I always forget to turn the voice option off.