What's new

loading new plugin for pj64. DaedalusD3D8.dll to be exact. Help

mirc_20002

I just added the plugin DaedalusD3D8.dll to my plugin folder for pj64 1.5. when I go to setting in pj64 it says failed to load DaedalusD3D8.dll what do I do ? how do I fix ? is the file below the right one ?

Smiff

Emutalk Member
Sorry but all these questions about other plugins are getting on my nerves.... moderators are going to have to clamp down on this. Moved from PJ64 forum.

Last edited:

tmoney1046

Fire Man Until This
smiff its that damn unofficial Daedalus plugin it seems to only work on geforce cards some one should really make an announcement so people wont have to waste their time trying it1!
:plain2:

LazerTag

Leap of Faith
I have a GeForce3 ti200 and it does not work well at with it.

I think Rice pointed out that he has a GF2 (not sure which model), but most posts I see that are compliments on the plugin appear to be from GF2 users. And since Rice said he has no plans to continue it currently someone else would be needed to get the plugins video card compatibilty a little higher.

Ah well I am a very patient individual. :)

nudetothis

I have a GeF4 Ti4400 and Rice's plugin is working pretty much as advertised for me. Yoshi's Story works great. Ogre Battle too. Haven't tried Banjo Tooie yet but according to the readme it takes a little playing around to play through, but its playable. Anyway its not just GeF2 users who have been able to use it.

I haven't installed the new 30.82 drivers yet but its on my list of things to do tonight. Some others have reported increased compatibility/performance. Might help.