What's new

Graphic breaks though turned Unofficial DaedalusD3D8 0.08 Rel.s 2 by my Radeon 7200.

Kkobugi

Sorry, I'm not writing English..

Graphic breaks though turned Unofficial DaedalusD3D8 0.08 Rel.s 2 by my Radeon 7200.

<My System Specs>
Pentium III 550MHz
192M RAM
Radeon 7200
ESS Sound Card
Windows 98 SE
DirectX 8.1
ATI Graphics Driver 2002-8-1

Last edited:

jvolel

Destoryer of worlds
bah to that!! i have a geforce 2 gts and this plugin only crasheds on it ;-( (sniff sniff, ill never know how great this plugin is)

LazerTag

Leap of Faith
Also, once again, I have a GF3 and I get the exact same texture issues as the pic above with that plugin.

I know Rice said he created the plugin, more or less, to work with his GF2, but everyone keeps saying "you need a GeForce card for this plugin". And that is just not the case. Let's not confuse others into thinking this plugin will work in it's current state as long as the card is called GeForce whatever.

Last edited:

Trotterwatch

I use a GF3 and don't get the same problems as the first poster with this plugin. However, there are a few glitches in the plugin, and the speed is quite slow in Mario.

However it does play a lot of games excellently, so I'm not complaining.

LazerTag

Leap of Faith
Trotterwatch said:
I use a GF3 and don't get the same problems as the first poster with this plugin. However, there are a few glitches in the plugin, and the speed is quite slow in Mario.

However it does play a lot of games excellently, so I'm not complaining.

Don't get me wrong, I'm not complaining about the plugin itself, but rather the inconsistancies of which video card/s it works well with. It seems many people are happy with the plugin, but I note they have had a GF2 also.

And I guess looking again at Mario 64 on my system with the rel.2 plugin, mine is not as bad as that pic, but really not playable.

As I have said before I'm patient, and good things come to those who wait. :)