What's new

Stacked Activators

Foley Fan 2k

I notice that stacked activators dont work on PJ64..

In case you dont know, i mean any code where any 2 lines in a row start with D

80145E52 1040
D112D614 0012
D0AB42C1 32F1
8051734F FFFF

Alot of codes use this, and even alot of codes stack activators 3 or 4 times, and the codes don't work in PJ64.

So I am just wondering if you are planning on making stacked activators work sometime in the near future.

If so, will it be in the final release of 1.5?

Are there any n64 emulators out now that allow stacked activators? Which ones?

Stezo2k

S-2K
looks like it 2bzy and foley i dont think theres any other emus that allow that for n64, i might be mistaken tho (i dont use many n64 emus now)

Stez

Gent

The Soul Reaving Gentleman
Administrator
Foley Fan 2k said:
I notice that stacked activators dont work on PJ64..
Alot of codes use this, and even alot of codes stack activators 3 or 4 times, and the codes don't work in PJ64.

Hmm another No Mercy Fan

cooliscool

Nintendo Zealot
FUCK! every thread is about "oh fux0r my no mercy n64 cheat dun work help." no mercy sux in comparison to ALOT of other games and GENRES. Expand your fuckin horizons and shut up about "no mercy". and before you ask if ive even played it, yes, i own the REAL game. no gfx errors, all gs cheats work. Jeez if you want to play it that much buy it. :plain2:

cooliscool

Nintendo Zealot
nice to see someone high in the ranks agrees with me on this annoying subject.

/me will shoot anyone who says "no mercy" again. *shrugs*

:cry:

OP
F

Foley Fan 2k

I do own the game, I dont think its the best game in the world, i like many other games just as much, its just that no mercy is fun to hack.

this post is not about complaining about my cheats not working, or asking people to help tog et them to work, it was just a simple question asking if they were planning on adding the ability to use stacked activators, after all, if they want to simulate the gs properly, the you would need them.

The reason I want to be able to use stacked activators in no mercy is so I can test other peoples codes before i enter them on the real game and take easier screenshots and inis of my own codes.

So stop flaming me when all i did is ask a simple question about something on PJ64.

Smiff

Emutalk Member
Foley Fan 2k you just took the flak for a dozen other people, don't worry, it's nothing personal.

We don't want to simulate the GS properly, we want a good cheat system... i'm told it's already better than the real GS in several ways.

cooliscool

Nintendo Zealot
yeah, much better. ITS FREE! :) sorry f i was offensive foley fan, i didnt point it directly at you, it was the principal of all this no mercy crap really getting on my nerves.

OP
F

Foley Fan 2k

Ok, but that would be so cool if Stacked activators would be supported, that would push this emulator even further above the rest. Also, I think i saw this somewhere, in like plans for The final release of 1.5, but just to ask, is there going to be an easier code entry and removal system, especially for multi line code, like where you can just copy and paste them if they are in format:

That would make entering multiline codes much easier, I just use the cht file to add the long codes, and even then that is work, adding all the commas and stuff :p

Well right now i would have to say that this emulator is the best, so I am not complaining, just wishing asking and wondering :p.

Gent

The Soul Reaving Gentleman
Administrator
Foley Fan 2k said:
I just use the cht file to add the long codes, and even then that is work, adding all the commas and stuff :p

Tell me about it !! ???

Yea look these guys didnt mean this at you, This is something we get on both Here & IRC A LOT (No Mercy,No Mercy,Stacked, Stacked)

I am not going to make promises, & statments That I, Or any of the Team cant keep.

All i will say is, this is something that has Been talked about between us A lot, & lets just see how & where that takes us OK :)

Last edited:

The §nake

I was going to ask the same thing, cause if activators worked, I would be able to go even futher in hacking zelda!

What about other features? Like code gen?

C'mon! We can do better! Would you like me to write part of the code if you want to go and sort these features out?