What's new

WHy dont we port n64 emulaters to xbox

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kuriousg3

it would be relly tite if we could port em to xbox...not all of us have mod chips..but im gettin one :sly: So if there are any xbox hackers out there...please lets try to get in on xbox..cuz xbox games are not all that good..but they are still cool:(

Allnatural

blah blah blah...

Why did you buy an Xbox if the games aren't that good? And whats wrong with the PC?

Besides, you're late.

neoak

Triforce of Something...
Yep, and thanks to Microsoft and their army of lawyers. It's bigger than the %$#& Sony army!

But i stick with my PC. Forget X-Box, i will not buy one. I still can use my real N64!

OP
K

Kuriousg3

hmm

Well those were relly pleasant replyes...thx but me and my dad are working on a so called "Ultrahle to xbox port" project...so im sorry that you dont like xbox...its a relly good system..and with a mod-chip its even better.

~Giving away backups of anything is not a crime , its a feature that makes it so poor people dont need to steal things to get what they need~

Well Kuriousg3, I certainly hope you never plan to hook your box up to the net once you modify it, cause knowing ms they will some how find out and then you will be lucky if you get off with a fine much less than being Big Bubba's bitch at the local Jail House

OP
K

Kuriousg3

actually...i have a mod-chip that doesnt allo microsoft to detect you ...ever heard of that before?

Gamer123

Xbox Addict
Yeah, Xbox Live doesnt detect mod chips so you can play online without getting caught.
I have an Xbox and I love it to death. I dont know what all ya'll's problems are. Its better than the for 5 years and under Gamecube.

sk8bloke22

roll for life
xbox is ok, just dont like the current crop of games, nothing worth playing other than halo. anyway as i said DaedalusX was ported successfully a while ago, but i dunno if strmn nrmn is still continuing with it.

Adult_Link

Mission:Chase Gannon
I can't understand why there are so many XBox haters out there. I don't really care if it's made by MS - it's just a great Machine and a got dream-specs for Emulators. Just give them the time they need :colgate:

Ok, there aren't so many good games out, but they'll come.

what about Jet Set Radio, DOA3, Max Payne, Halo, Yakazuka M., Rally ?

zero88

Proffesional Gamer
JSRF, Halo and Yakazuka Mission,
i gotta give it for ya,
but...

DOA3 is as Toonami says it, just DOA 2.5
Max Payne is for all the systems, not only Xbox, and Rally... come on.. the rally on GT3 is damn fine enough

Gamer123

Xbox Addict
There are tons of other good games. Oddworld Munch's Oddysee is a really fun game, and it got good reviews (I have it). Project Gotham racing sold over 4 million copies in a week. Dead to rights is good stuff. Morrowind is the first RPG and its really good on XBox, it got good reviews (first time a PC game was successfully ported to a console). Plus MS said they'll have over 200 games out by the end of next year. Im looking foward to: Lord of the Rings, Minority Report, Star Wars RPG, and Rainbow Six. Im an Xbox owner and proud of it. Besides, I think the Xbox is the best console you can get right now. GC was designed to fail (blurry gfx, kiddyish games, and no DVD playback). PS2 and Xbox share a lot of the same games, except xbox is higher spec so you get more for your money. Well, thats my opinion anyways.

OP
K

Kuriousg3

ya!!

Gamer123 said:
There are tons of other good games. Oddworld Munch's Oddysee is a really fun game, and it got good reviews (I have it). Project Gotham racing sold over 4 million copies in a week. Dead to rights is good stuff. Morrowind is the first RPG and its really good on XBox, it got good reviews (first time a PC game was successfully ported to a console). Plus MS said they'll have over 200 games out by the end of next year. Im looking foward to: Lord of the Rings, Minority Report, Star Wars RPG, and Rainbow Six. Im an Xbox owner and proud of it. Besides, I think the Xbox is the best console you can get right now. GC was designed to fail (blurry gfx, kiddyish games, and no DVD playback). PS2 and Xbox share a lot of the same games, except xbox is higher spec so you get more for your money. Well, thats my opinion anyways.

thank you ....xbox is the best so all yaw poor GC owners that think yawll kick ass...think again....xbox would kick ur ass in a deathmath on console celebrity deahtmach

Status
Not open for further replies.