What's new

Just curious?

LazerTag

Leap of Faith
I understand that the source code for Jabo's D3D plugin is unreleased. (correct?)

My questions,

Is the team that's currently working with Project64 been provided the source for that plugin? If not, What might be some of the limitations they will face while trying to implement updates? (am I wrong in thinking that the video plugin weighs heavily on what the EMU can or cannot do?)

What might be the possiblity of ever seeing a joint plugin operation between Rice and Jabo (or IcePir8 or heck all 3 of them)? Just thought of how cool something like this may be, hehe.

icepir8

Rice, Dave 2001 and I talk all the time. When we work something out we share. Jabo has pretty much left the plugin scene.

Smiff

Emutalk Member
Sure the video plugin effects what the emulator as a package can do, but it doesn't effect what the core can do... it does however assist development massively to have people within a team working on all areas simultaneously, as was the case with PJ64 for years up to 1.4. Even if Jabo were still around, he probably wouldn't be working that closely with other authors, just not his working style.

Last edited: