here in the swamp all the ground is black

what can I do to fix it?????????

Pentium III 900
246 RAM
GeForce2 GO 16MB (w/latest driver)
Windows ME

youngster

got a toshiba laptop?

Seems as if you've got a toshiba laptop. I do so and have the same problems.

I think you use Jabos D3D 1.3. And that's the problem - also it's the best.

Have you ever tried Conker's BFD (allmost the same probs - but mush worser).

By the way: what do the fairy look like in Zelda I and II ? also no body - only wings? (For Zelda I: tries Jabo D3D 1.1).

I've posted this prob. to jabo, but he replied that he doesn't have a laptop so we only can hope on the 1.4 plugin.

Please: if you found a way to solve that problem post it here or email to: [email protected]

also: what kind of latest driver are you using for your video-card? No driver exept the installed one was working on my lap.

Last edited:

Smiff

Emutalk Member
if nvidia follow their usual feature lists and you >=21.83 drivers you should be ok... like Jabo says, none of us have laptops :/

OP
A

Alex

toshiba

well, that's a relief (sort of) to finally know the problem.

It's a toshiba laptop that I got last week.

I went to the toshiba site for the "latest driver" but I think it might be the same as the one already installed.

so I guess we'll just have to wait for the next emulator or the next driver update.

ha, I thought that in Zelda 2 the fairy was supposed to look like that until you pointed out that it was just a pair of wings!

youngster

solution

Hi, Alex

think I've got good news for you - depend if you like XP. Try to get winxp and than install the new driver from the toshiba site (the driver for the satellite 3000-100 not the 3000-400). Be aware: only use the Win xp/2000 (the latest). I did so yesterday and now everything looks good.

The only prob ist to get Win XP.