What's new

Your Favorite Dungeon in Zelda OoT

What's your Favorite Dungeon in Zelda Ocarina of Time?

• Inside the Deku Tree

Votes: 2 20.0%
  • Dodongo's Cavern

Votes: 1 10.0%
  • Lord Jabu-Jabu's Belly

• Forest Temple

• Fire Temple

• Water Temple

• Inside the Well

• Shadow Temple

Votes: 3 30.0%
  • Spirit Temple

Votes: 6 60.0%
  • Ganon's Castle

Votes: 6 60.0%

• Total voters

gokuss4

Meh...
topic

my favorite is the spirit temple, cause of the environment, and music, and the level itself.

Last edited:

blizz

the forest temple and the spirit temple, they just had the right atmosphere for what they were supposed to be I guess, the others were nearly there but not quite, I'm nitpicking though ;)

M

mann

i liked am all cept the well. That well sucks it hard lol

Anchel

The Xpaniard
All of them, but somehow, the Forest temple reminded me of the other Zelda games (for NES, SNES and GBx) more than the others did.

cooliscool

Nintendo Zealot
can someone make a save state at the spirit temple (pj64) and send it to me? i want to relive old memories.. :satisfied

Anchel

The Xpaniard
I don't play the really good n64 games with emulators until there is a really good one (like the long-expected Nemu) that emulates it nearly perfectly, so I don't have any save state.
SORRY

h-e-l-l-o

The always bored guy
Anchel said:
I don't play the really good n64 games with emulators until there is a really good one (like the long-expected Nemu) that emulates it nearly perfectly, so I don't have any save state.
SORRY

err...ever heard of PJ64/1964?

LReyome27

Proud Nintendo FANBOY
Im happy with UltraHLE. As for my favorite dungeons. The Forest Temple music sets the mood. Ganon's Tower for the challenge, and the Spirit Temple for the graphical mood setting.

Anchel

The Xpaniard
The idea of making sub-dungeons in the last one is very old, but I have to reckon that they did really well in OoT