What's new

problem with Duke Nukem Zero hour

Nukem

Helo there, my problem with Duke Nukem Zero hour is that in Nemu the graphics and sound are just horeble and in project64 its always crashes when I beat the 1st level sombody told me that it crashes because I have the U.S version and that I have to get European version, so if any body knows any other imulator that would be working perfectly with Duke Nukem Zero hour or knows how to configur nemu properly plzzzz reply.

M

mann

1st duke nukem is all that great (my opinion) 2nd use pj 64 or 1964 should work alot better

Dabba_Deh

The Sultan
Go to www.smiff.clara.net and download the Paladin program from there [And the other little tiny d/l] and follow the directions it gives you. I was told that it is used to convert regional games from US to EURO & vice versa. I have never tried it, though...And back up your original copy of the rom before you try it, because it could do something to the rom, and then you'd be stuck with a bad rom.

OP
Nukem

Nukem

Dabba_Deh said:
Go to www.smiff.clara.net and download the Paladin program from there [And the other little tiny d/l] and follow the directions it gives you. I was told that it is used to convert regional games from US to EURO & vice versa. I have never tried it, though...And back up your original copy of the rom before you try it, because it could do something to the rom, and then you'd be stuck with a bad rom.

you are saying very interesting stuf about converting U.S version to European version but how is this prog called?
and my PC is 1.2 ghz, 512 Ram, Geforce 2, win2k

Tesla-Guy

Yea, actually it is a region problem. Look boy, the program is named Paladin. It's very big though, and if it's bigger than the [E] version then download the [E] version of Duke Nukem instead.

OP
Nukem

Nukem

Tesla-Guy said:
Yea, actually it is a region problem. Look boy, the program is named Paladin. It's very big though, and if it's bigger than the [E] version then download the [E] version of Duke Nukem instead.

thanx for the advise m8 I'll try out this prog :)

OP
Nukem

Nukem

this prog looks nice but can any one plzz give me directions what I should do step by step couse I was stuck were its asked me to chouse pal, NTSC,and so on. thank you

2bzy4ne1

Mmmmm....Beeeeerrrr
Tesla-Guy said:
It's very big though, and if it's bigger than the [E] version then download the [E] version of Duke Nukem instead.
i thought both files were less than 50 kb. so it shouldn't take that long.