What's new

In response to the question about my video card...

CpU MasteR

omg h4x
UltimoHedge said:
From the Plugin topic in the PJ64 forum, my video card is an Intel 82810E. Ok?

Oh, You better have a fast Computer if you want to run games at full speed what that crap...

2bzy4ne1

Mmmmm....Beeeeerrrr
UltimoHedge said:
Meh, how does 1 Gigahertz sound? 128 Megs of RAM, and a 40 Gig HD.
i have those exact same specs except that i upgraded to a gf2. while i was on the intel, the speed was very limited on it. I couldn't go bigger than 640x480 because it would get too slow.

Malcolm

Not a Moderator
1 gig cpu and 128mb ram isn't good for an intel card, you'd need to look at a dual MP Athlon computer for that crappy intel video.

Do yourself a favor and go get a GF2, they're cheap right now

Gamer123

Xbox Addict
I have an intel with 192 megs of Ram, and it runs good enough for me (I can run CBFD at full speed). I just get a few graphics errors a lot.

Doomulation

?????????????????????????
Gamer123 said:
I have an intel with 192 megs of Ram, and it runs good enough for me (I can run CBFD at full speed). I just get a few graphics errors a lot.
Yeah, it's enough (almost) for your processor speed. Higher requires more memory, though.
And I tell this out of experience as i've seen the results.

I had a 333 mhz computer (lol!) with 32 mb ram. It lagged as hell. Same thing we did to another computer, and we added some more ram and it speeded up.

So, the faster the processor speed, the more ram you need.

Gamer123

Xbox Addict
Yeah, thats true Doom. Before I had 64 megs of ram and my computer was hella slow, now its hella fast with 192.

Romboy

http://www.stormfront.org
Yeah dude just go to www.pricewatch.com and see if you can find a good deal. Just make sure it isn't a powered by ATI or something. Believe me a gfx card will make all the diffence on your system.

Teamz

J'aime tes seins
well go to the control panel / system and click properties on your video card then click on drivers properties (something like that Im too lazy to check on my own system)

OP
U

UltimoHedge

Let's see...

Driver Provider: Intel Coporation
Driver Date: 08/08/2000
File Version: 4.12.01.2641

Do you need the driver files too?

I hope that helps, now what do I need in the way of Plugins?

OP
U

UltimoHedge

Well, some games say I need plugins, like Megaman 64 and Paper Mario.

Ex: Mario Kart has the racers as white boxes with red boxes coming from where the tailpipes should be.