What's new

ultra hlp

M

mann

:angry: ultra hlp doesnt seem to want to work on xp even under conpatability mode any ideas?

Stezo2k

S-2K
yea it includes a configuator which u can change ur controls etc, its well gr8 and more up 2 date than ultraHLP :)

OP
M

mann

dude when i use a game pad in supra hle the buttons are like 2 seconds to late this makes it hell to beat up ganon in zelda cuze u cant swing the damn sword on time any ideas?

Dabba_Deh

The Sultan
Try using the Glide64 + Azimer's Audio +1964 +Evoodoo combo. Glide64 +Evoodoo andle Zelda pretty well [from experience playing on a Geforce2] and you just might be able to get full speed on 1964, and then, the controls should work. If it's not full speed, try without sound. I can't solve the supraHLE problem, because I don't know much about that emulator. But, try what I said, and that just might work.

Stezo2k

S-2K
lol nice long reply strange why the controls take so long to register in supra cuz mine works fine and u know how crappy my system is lol

OP
M

mann

my system is crappier (this even a word?)

ryukenden

Ninja RyuKenDen
Stezo2k, your system is far from crappy. And mine is worse. 500mhz celeron, compared to a 733 p3? heh.

OP
M

mann

its not that far from crappy he just needs to oc his p3 to 833 then hell be good

cooliscool

Nintendo Zealot
WRONG romboy, coppermines stay quite cool. my pentium3 1ghz can easily reach 1.2 with no probs, i used to have a P733 before i upgraded, and it could get to 833 through the speedeasy bios setting (only some bioses have it.) changing the fsb to 150 :sly:

ryukenden

Ninja RyuKenDen
Again, from what I've heard, coppermines are great for overclocking, and unless you are trying to really go for it, you shouldn't need any additional cooling for your system.

Romboy

http://www.stormfront.org
cooliscool said:
WRONG romboy, coppermines stay quite cool. my pentium3 1ghz can easily reach 1.2 with no probs, i used to have a P733 before i upgraded, and it could get to 833 through the speedeasy bios setting (only some bioses have it.) changing the fsb to 150 :sly:

Still I would really want to keep my system ultra cool. If your going to overclock it why don't you really put a go at it?

Stezo2k

S-2K
im very sure my bios doesnt allow changing fsb. what program do i need for my motherboard?

heres my proceccor/motherboard specs

Processor:
733 megahertz Intel Pentium III
32 kilobyte primary memory cache
256 kilobyte secondary memory cache

Board: Gigabyte i810 1.3A
Bus Clock: 66 megahertz
BIOS: American Megatrends Inc. 2.0Z 07/21/2000

yes but keep in mind the faster you over clock your system to be, the less accurate the calculations will be and eventually erroneous calculations, so you see there are reasons your proc is marked at that speed they are :p but there are exceptions, like when Intel was putting out p 200 mmx's that were really 233's heh I had one it was 31337 man lol

OP
M

mann

u can use programs to do this? why wasnt i informed!!!!

Stezo2k

S-2K
thedaemon666 said:
yes but keep in mind the faster you over clock your system to be, the less accurate the calculations will be

damn.... better keep my mhz as they are or a bit faster (i think 800mhz is slightly out of the question)

wonder why they call athlonXPs 2000 when there like 1700mhz? is it cuz thats what its eqivilent to e.g an athlon 2000+ is an eqivilent to a 2000mhz pentium 4, even though its about 1700mhz?

Stez